Clubplanet Nightlife Community

07.02>>Buzzlife Presents: FIRECRACKER 4

funshine

Buzzlife Presents : July 2nd : FIRECRACKER 4

Buzzlife's Firecracker events have become a DC tradition, and this year marks the fourth in a series of intense Independence Weekend celebrations. There is no better place to party on July 4th weekend then our Nation's capital - and Buzzlife will be kick-starting the festivities with an event like no other.

In true Firecracker fashion, the Buzzlife crew has brought together an incredible line-up. From Danny Howells' mind-blowing sets, to the hard hitting beats of DJ SS, DJ Fresh, and Aphrodite, all bases have been covered for a night of amazing music. Scott Henry will be outside on our huge patio playing his monthly Bit O Honey old school set.

Aphrodite

Danny Howells

DJ SS

DJ FRESH of Bad Company

Scott Henry's "Bit O' Honey"

Cubik at Nation

1015 Half Street, SE WDC

hey hun!! Look at you providing all the DC info! Thanks.. Did you guys get your tix yet? let me know when you do and then I'll get mine.. isn't it strange, i'm looking at a price of $20 and thinking thats cheap.. the NY prices are out of control..

isn't Jorge coming to this too? i thought he was.. also, *cough* are we sticking with proper tradition for the firecracker party?

Can't wait to see you and be back in DC!!

hey hun!! Look at you providing all the DC info! Thanks.. Did you guys get your tix yet? let me know when you do and then I'll get mine.. isn't it strange, i'm looking at a price of $20 and thinking thats cheap.. the NY prices are out of control..

isn't Jorge coming to this too? i thought he was.. also, *cough* are we sticking with proper tradition for the firecracker party?

Can't wait to see you and be back in DC!!

Let's hope this doesn't get as messy as last year!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:nono: I don't know about you, but I am much more wiser and mature then last year.

Why do I feel like all of our mature intentions will be going down the drain?

:getdown:

And bassboy, as soon as I make bank I'll be buying all our tickets (yep that means never...lol).

Jorge's definitely coming...I guess I didn't mention him because I was sticking w/ the CP screennames...oops. Don't tell him I left him out...yikes!!!

at least this year firecracker wont be held at 2k9. sheesh.

such a phat lineup to kick off the independance day weekend :clap2:

I actually had a great fucking time at 2K9, and at least the party went till 530... we are all going to be fighting for cabs at 4am (!) when we leave Buzz....