Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A really stupid Q : gynoclogist preferred

lollie60

as far as i know, she will be right next to me

oh, I thought you said you were going with your boy and she was going away or something. that's cool, I usually enjoy getting fucked up at weddings. The last one I went to was for my older cousin. I ended up meeting like a 3rd cousin of mine who was so fucking hot. I ended up getting a blowjob from her in my hotel room. Fuck I wish I kept in touch with her. She was from Kentucky or some shit and was absolutely beautiful. Oh well, who knows maybe down the road I'll see her at some other family event.

It's saying you have to clean your box

ahahaha :laugh2: u set that up perfectly and she took the bait. very well done.

btw- anyone else have this odd feeling lollie is a man posting as a woman?? i mean, what self- respecting woman really demeans herself the way this person does??

nomemeberbame :

1. You + your family members are bunch of retarded inbreds. You guys suck each other's dicks at your own family member's wedding . Are you originally from Kentucky ?

2. You say "pussy is pussy and you fuck anything " ?? Sounds like you eat, fuckor acutally like filthy cunts. You never had a nice clean juicy ripe peach ..huh ? sad

3. I'm not a filthy cunt I clean my twat with fantasik with bleach + lysol everyday !!

YOU ARE THE FILTHY CUNT !!!

nomembername - Why don't you come to the meetup ?

nomemeberbame :

1. You + your family members are bunch of retarded inbreds. You guys suck each other's dicks at your own family member's wedding . Are you originally from Kentucky ?

2. You say "pussy is pussy and you fuck anything " ?? Sounds like you eat, fuckor acutally like filthy cunts. You never had a nice clean juicy ripe peach ..huh ? sad

3. I'm not a filthy cunt I clean my teat with fantasik with bleach + lysol everyday !!

YOU ARE THE FILTHY CUNT !!!

nomembername - Why don't you come to the meetup ?

Don't worry Lollie...I never said I wouldn't throw you a bone. And of course I'll be at the meetup but you might have to wait in line, I've already had lots of offers on here from the CP girls.

Now...

owned_stfu.jpg