Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Here it is the reason JP LEFT BLACK (Taken from JP site)

Taken from the jp site posted by klee

"JONANTHAN PETERS Demanded that he had a personal bathroom with a jacuzzi installed in the DJ booth with a dead bolt lock, air purifier, and time released scented air spray" Club owners responded that this demand was "irrational" JP's lawyers said because they would not adhere to his demand it is a breach in contract, Jonathan literally grabbed his records and laptop and then made the "suck it" jester with his hands and walked out of black.

Way to go JP show those bastards!

I just spoke to my husband who talks to JP all the time and produces in the studio. Whether or not this "Jacuzz story" is true, is irrelevant. The true fact of the matter is this...Black was not paying ANYONE who JP hired to make Black what it was or (wasnt, lol) esp. people who did the renovations of the club. Since JP stands behind his people (people like my husband who did ALL the electrical work in Black) and no one is getting PAID, this PISSED HIM OFF big time and so he left.....As JP once told me "everything boils down to dollars and cents".....for him

I just spoke to my husband who talks to JP all the time and produces in the studio. Whether or not this "Jacuzz story" is true, is irrelevant. The true fact of the matter is this...Black was not paying ANYONE who JP hired to make Black what it was or (wasnt, lol) esp. people who did the renovations of the club. Since JP stands behind his people (people like my husband who did ALL the electrical work in Black) and no one is getting PAID, this PISSED HIM OFF big time and so he left.....As JP once told me "everything boils down to dollars and cents".....for him

lol of course its not true i made it up lol. But it sounds like somthing he would do.

u hated the PLACE...but yet ur gonna go now that jp left?? that makes no sense..if you hate the PLACE that is...

lol.. welll star hopefully your husband gets paid.. and yes Black "wasnt" nething lol... I hated that place from the minute it opened ... but now that JP isnt there anymore i will go check it out