Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eric Morillo Review......

I over slept and I'm so pissed.......someone please rub it in and tell me how it was.......'cuz I know everytime Morillo spins he tears it up!!!!!!!

not to rub it kid .but the music was un-believable .. Eric kicked ass man .. and his sets were truely amazing .. i never heard him spin before .. but i am a fan now .. i am going to buy his CDs ..

the crowd was fine .. too much drugs but generally peaceful .. and the club is way too small ..

and what's up with the door . that is very annoying .. stayed in line more than 1.15 just to get in while they were letting everyone who cut the line . just coz they knew them ..

overall the night was awesome

Peace

the MASK

I never heard him live either and he was playing alot of killer classics and shit. Was great till noon music wise to me when I left. Too much dancing cause I am hurting all over! Eric Morillo said he loved ny so much cause we actually get what it is all about.

Peace.

not to rub it kid .but the music was un-believable .. Eric kicked ass man .. and his sets were truely amazing .. i never heard him spin before .. but i am a fan now .. i am going to buy his CDs ..

the crowd was fine .. too much drugs but generally peaceful .. and the club is way too small ..

and what's up with the door . that is very annoying .. stayed in line more than 1.15 just to get in while they were letting everyone who cut the line . just coz they knew them ..

overall the night was awesome

Peace

the MASK

and to many gay

my friend complaint to me somebody grap his a**

well i gues it's because the the place is too small and there's gender issue

and to many gay

my friend complaint to me somebody grap his a**

well i gues it's because the the place is too small and there's gender issue

Oh shit that was bluedragon hanging with us? I was wondering who was talking to me. :laugh: I couldn't hear anything so I didn't know what he was saying. Hey dude sorry glad you came and hung with us.

Oh shit that was bluedragon hanging with us? I was wondering who was talking to me. :laugh: I couldn't hear anything so I didn't know what he was saying. Hey dude sorry glad you came and hung with us.

ya man .. thats why i say dont drink kid .. listen do dady mask

hehe

peace

the MASK

first time i heard morillo was at his bday party back in march i think?? i couldnt believe...it was the first time i stayed for an ENTIRE set and NOT ONCE did i get bored w/ the music, or have that horrible lull some dj's have where ur hearing the same RETARDED beat and u just want it TO ENDDDDDDD immediately. NOT the case....and just to make sure i got my ass to disco sunday brite n early...and again, sick tracks all day....morillo :) is allllllrite in my book

yeah, yeah yeaaaahhhh

it's ok man i knew you had a good time, All of us had a blasst

I was stuned by time i got to Disco i saw mask standing in the line

and by time i got in i saw both of u was thereeeeeeeeee

yipiiiiiiii

and E Morillo is a make one a hell farewell party !!!

yeah, yeah yeaaaahhhh

it's ok man i knew you had a good time, All of us had a blasst

I was stuned by time i got to Disco i saw mask standing in the line

and by time i got in i saw both of u was thereeeeeeeeee

yipiiiiiiii

and E Morillo is a make one a hell farewell party !!!

i was happy to see you too bluedragon and your friend of course . next time bring all your friends .. i love to make new friends man ..

glad u enjoyed morillo . he was good

peace

the MASK

four???? really ..?? hmmm i only saw you and the other guy .... i remember the mask introducing only two to us .. :)

I was 'bout two step from the door gettin disco, my fella's came

so both of them had to standing in the line like the other, i gues it took so long to get in until they decided to walk out and find some place

i was happy to see you too bluedragon and your friend of course . next time bring all your friends .. i love to make new friends man ..

glad u enjoyed morillo . he was good

peace

the MASK

Thank's a lot man

and Morillo is good wait until u heard his compilation, I'll bet on it

u will automaticly shake and start 2 dance right away :bounce:

Thank's a lot man

and Morillo is good wait until u heard his compilation, I'll bet on it

u will automaticly shake and start 2 dance right away :bounce:

no problem my friend .. and ya .. u know me .. if the music is good .. like Morillo's .. i am on the floor already .. hehe

cia later my friend

peace

the MASK