Clubplanet Nightlife Community

damn gay guys

bullseye

so,

i go to a wedding for a co-worker of my gf yesterday. luckily i didnt have to do anything at the wedding except show up.

anyways, i'm sitting, minding my own business while my girl schmoozes with the broads in her office elsewhere, when this gay guy sits down next to me. starts small talking me. clown is a co-worker of hers, and he has seen my pic on her desk and her computer. so the guy starts asking me about my body, cauz, it turns out, he has seen pics of me i guess through her in the office. wants to know my workout, diet, etc. etc. ANNNNNDDDD, wants to know if i'm available for training, and asks for my number :splat: . after spending several painstaking minutes trying to get rid of this guy, he leaves when my gf comes back to the table.

my question to my bretheron of cp is, should i tell my girl that larry the fag in her office seemed to try and pick me up, and to stop showing him my pics? would this be the same if one of her female co-workers tried to pick me up? did i totally mis-interpet his actions?

so,

i go to a wedding for a co-worker of my gf yesterday. luckily i didnt have to do anything at the wedding except show up.

anyways, i'm sitting, minding my own business while my girl schmoozes with the broads in her office elsewhere, when this gay guy sits down next to me. starts small talking me. clown is a co-worker of hers, and he has seen my pic on her desk and her computer. so the guy starts asking me about my body, cauz, it turns out, he has seen pics of me i guess through her in the office. wants to know my workout, diet, etc. etc. ANNNNNDDDD, wants to know if i'm available for training, and asks for my number :splat: . after spending several painstaking minutes trying to get rid of this guy, he leaves when my gf comes back to the table.

my question to my bretheron of cp is, should i tell my girl that larry the fag in her office seemed to try and pick me up, and to stop showing him my pics? would this be the same if one of her female co-workers tried to pick me up? did i totally mis-interpet his actions?

I think you may have misinterpreted his intentions, but that doesn't really matter now.

Your post just screams "I want to get fucked in the ass". Nice (useless) attempt to re-affirm your shaky maleness.

oh snap!

Bullseye, this thread is going very well so far :aright: Now I see why the heavy bridesmaids wasn't your thing.

Hey, there aint nothing wrong with stickin' it to the plump bridesmaid (or two) every once in a while. They'll do anything to please, ESPECIALLY since they're the nottie and, more often than not, the 'hottie' in the group is the one getting married.

:laugh:, yea i thought about that. i guess i get wat i deserve even posting pics here, but she has pics i wouldnt post here. unless someone asked :D

I ASK YOU TO POST THESE PICS...

AND TELL YOUR WOMAN TO STOP SHOWING PICS OF YOU AND GO TO THE OFFICE AND KICK HIS ASS,,,, HE WANTS YOU TO BE HIS CLOSET CASE

yea, havent beat up a ghey guy in awhile

Why would you beat up somebody for hitting on you.....dudes hit on me all the time when I'm out..............big deal........

Or even for being bitchy with your girl......He's gay......of course he's gonna be a bitch.......

Why would you beat up somebody for hitting on you.....dudes hit on me all the time when I'm out..............big deal........

Or even for being bitchy with your girl......He's gay......of course he's gonna be a bitch.......

i'm kidding mr. serious