Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Big Guys @ SPACE

victoshka

What do you think about the big guys at Space? They don’t even dance; they just stand on the platform contracting their muscles all night long. It is so amusing to watch them sometimes. Don’t get me wrong, I give them credit for working out, but come on, it only seems they go to Space to show off their bodies.

I'm not close to being that large but trust me they're making fun of your stick arms too.

No, it's nice to be fit and have some definition going on, but why show it off like that? Some people are so obsessed about their looks that they can’t even have fun. All they think about is how they look. Another thing I noticed: they never smile. They always have that serious face. It’s like they pay $20 not to have fun like everybody else, but to get some attention and appreciation for their hard work. Low self esteem?

If someone take's pride in looking good and showing off so be it the patio has alway's had a reputation for being a show off ground for look's,style glamour, fashion, then you throw in some of the best patio music miami has to offer, don't judge a book by it's cover, people alway's like to sum someone up without getting to know them and or are intimidated and automatically assume they are an asshole.

I have alot of big friend's who hang out there on the weekend's and they are some of the coolest cat's around, of course you are alway's going to have one asshole who give's everyone a bad rep, but that happen's in many aspect's in the club's in Miami...

If someone take's pride in looking good and showing off so be it the patio has alway's had a reputation for being a show off ground for look's,style glamour, fashion, then you throw in some of the best patio music miami has to offer, don't judge a book by it's cover, people alway's like to sum someone up without getting to know them and or are intimidated and automatically assume they are an asshole.

I have alot of big friend's who hang out there on the weekend's and they are some of the coolest cat's around, of course you are alway's going to have one asshole who give's everyone a bad rep, but that happen's in many aspect's in the club's in Miami...

very true . :aright:

right on point! :aright:

the patio hardly has style or fashion or even less.... glamour. It's modern but not fashionable, however the music is good. Those muscle dudes work out in Gold's Gym in Aventura (where I used to go) trust me they're idiots that can't live without the juice ;).. I'm sure there's chicks that dig that sort of look but most of the hot chicks I know (with class and real style and have professional jobs) think it's way too much. Honestly it's a bit on the gay side..... well not really, it's a lot on the gay side.

LOL@ this thread. judgmental, inferiority complexes, homophobia, and heterosexism obsessions. you would think peeps would have any other things, to be concerned with when they go to a nightclub. socially and sexually inept.. hmmmmmm.

LOL@ this thread. judgmental, inferiority complexes, homophobia, and heterosexism obsessions. you would think peeps would have any other things, to be concerned with when they go to a nightclub. socially and sexually inept.. hmmmmmm.

If you're refering to my comment, I could care less about gay guys or girls in the clubs. I don't judge those guys, but like I said I've seen them at the gym and they're assholes, they're the ones with an inflated ego. I certainly don't have a complex ! but the look is gay (it's like if you saw a buff dude driving a cabriolet convertible, what would you think ?)

If you're refering to my comment, I could care less about gay guys or girls in the clubs. I don't judge those guys, but like I said I've seen them at the gym and they're assholes, they're the ones with an inflated ego. I certainly don't have a complex ! but the look is gay (it's like if you saw a buff dude driving a cabriolet convertible, what would you think ?)
if I where referring to your comment specifically then I would have quoted you, and not typed "LOL@ this thread". as a point of information I don't judge people based on stereotypes. if that works for you fine. quite frankly it is of no relevance to me, in the general scheme of things related to enjoying a nightclub or anything else for that matter.

if I where referring to your comment specifically then I would have quoted you, and not typed "LOL@ this thread". as a point of information I don't judge people based on stereotypes. if that works for you fine. quite frankly it is of no relevance to me, in the general scheme of things related to enjoying a nightclub or anything else for that matter.

just seemed like it, I didn't say anything then :X