Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Big Guys @ SPACE

victoshka

It is just not at Space, it is all of South Florida.

By the way, this thread is :ghey:

not that there is anything wrong with it, I am friends with lots of gay people like Koky :laugh2::laugh:

:laugh::laugh: when is Koky gonna demand some respect lol in every other thread i read here or in the sex board he's getting called a bitch or gay...

what's going on koky? fight back... :)

What do you think about the big guys at Space? They don’t even dance; they just stand on the platform contracting their muscles all night long. It is so amusing to watch them sometimes. Don’t get me wrong, I give them credit for working out, but come on, it only seems they go to Space to show off their bodies.

Welcome to Space!

It is not just Space. I see it everywhere I go. A lot of it is the juice. I recently decided to get in shape again, and I see these guys at my gym all the time...it is scary...all the personal trainers know who is and isn't juicing.

WHO cares???? :finger:

Goddamn!

I go everywhere to have fun, I dont care whether there is pushers,

juiceheads, crackheads, pookieheads, burners, lesbians, gay boys or guidos

in the house.

I got betta things to worry & think about. :rolleyes:

But that's just me. :spin:

completely agree fuck it, to each his or her own....peace out.............

:pint:

And all this time I thought EDM was about the music... not what the people look like who actually support it..

:ghey:

THAT'S MY GIRL! I'm the straightest gay skinny fat guy there... and I love hittin the juice bars with my short lanky friends!

THAT'S MY GIRL! I'm the straightest gay skinny fat guy there... and I love hittin the juice bars with my short lanky friends!

Vaughan - have I ever told you how smokin' hot you are when you have on your muscle shirt and short shorts?

Makes my panties wet :love::love:

Vaughan - have I ever told you how smokin' hot you are when you have on your muscle shirt and short shorts?

Makes my panties wet :love::love:

:makeout:

Wellll.... I have a little secret... My big Von DOuche belt buckle is really a squirt gun.... so when you are staring at my well-oiled, flabbily toned hunk of man... I am "misting" your love sector... therefore thinking it is all of my man-glory making you moist! There I let it out! :

It is not just Space. I see it everywhere I go. A lot of it is the juice. I recently decided to get in shape again, and I see these guys at my gym all the time...it is scary...all the personal trainers know who is and isn't juicing.

Could you imagine POD on the juice?