Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is wrong with the door people at Discotheque?

About the door that is how clubs work. Also disco has a strong following with the regulars and well they spend money their so why not hook them up. As far As Erick's set it was great but every hard. Which I understand it was an after hours party. I found his set at Deko lounge on Thursday to be funkier and deeper. The only problem I did have is that Morillo loves the high frequency and that makes my ears ring.

hmm .. so u were there??? did u join any circles??

coz from what i know from silver u love to dance in circles ..

boi did i miss it??? :(

peace

the MASK

1st Of Darrel Had To Deal With People Who Were Leavin Avalon After Tiesto Got Out And Crobar Closed At Same Time. I Came From Avalon Yeah Drippin Wet And Went On The Other Line But Doesnt Matter If U Go Somewhere Every Week U Want To Be Treated Differently Than Everyone Else. So Stop Cryin Erick Was Well Worth It. Its Never That Crowder He Is Gone Till Sept. So I Was Called A Goin Away Party He Has One Every Year.... Its Always A Scene. I Got There At 730 Line Half Way Down The Block.......but It Was Worth It...

i aint crying dude ... i am only criticizing a trend in some clubs to favor certain people while others are waiting for hourse ..

i think it is worng . no matter how you put it ..

and definetly Eric was worth it .. he is the only reason i enjoyed the night .. ok .. also besides seeing my girl and my boys .. and the crowd was nice too .. (i guess there are a lot of reasons i had good time after all .. but still principle is principle)

peace

the MASK

OK i've bit my toungle long enough, its not just disco EVERY CLUB in any state, anywhere does the same shit. Case in point, for probably a year back in the day i used to work at exit, now on my off nites if i was gonna go there with a few of my friends, we'd all walk up and go right in and never wait on the line that was down to the west side highway, why should I if I dont have to? You talk about respecting other time, well it happens all the time buddy, go to DMV one day and watch all the car dealers walk right in and go get their stuff done in 10 minutes while you spend 2 hours, or go to a restaurant where somebody knows the hostess and watch them get seated before you do, its just the way life works, you win some and you loose some, just come to accept it :)

i agree with you that this happens at diff clubs .. but what happened at disco was tooo much .. i am only voicing the complains of sooo many ppl in the line .. duno if all of them are on cp . but if they were they would probably be all in this thread ..

and these things happening in life that u talk about i am aware of .. but that does not make it right either ..

accept it . of course we do .. we all do .. but that does not mean that u dont criticize it ..

think about this .. when most people see something wrong in a bus or a train . for example . some guy harrassing some women .. or some people playing music/radio too loud or whatever .. how many people would actually stand up and ask those offenders to stop . and if they do . how many people would actually back them up (even tho they hate it themselves) ..

the answer is .. not many .. if any .. and why is that .. coz of that same concept u talking about .. "people got to accept certain things" .. well it does not have to be that way at all .. and this is a democratic country where people can say their opinion and that is exactly what i am doing

may be . just may be .. if we voice it too loud and repeatedely .. may be someone will eventually listen .. at the club .. or at the door . just may be ..

but if u dont talk or object ... then no one would ever know that they are wrong

that is my humble opinion and u have the right to disagree 100%

peace

the MASK

seriously..people need to stop bitching and moaning

bitching and moaning .. hehe . u r funny .. u missing the point dude ..

this is called positive criticism .. people who are confident and know their rights .. can deal with it .. with open mind and heart .. people who dont .. only see it in a negative way

peace

the MASK

hmmmmmmm i dont rem ur outfit either...n thats weird b/c i was by that part of the room the WHOLE time basically. i met these two girls over by there, meredith n fatima...really cool. nah i wasnt in the circles...not that good lol i dance only to make an ass outta myself LOL. but its all in good fun....i try VERY hard not to push into ppl but frickin JUICEHEADS kept shoving me around all nite n i'd step on some poor unfortunate LITTLE person who'd look like they wanted to KILL me, thats y i like to stay put..less damage lol

haha . soooo funny ..

peace

the MASK

OK, Erick was off the hook! And Mr Mask, why wait in a line if you do not have to?

I have been going there for a little while, and well I knew a girl who frequents there so I then did the same, it is like that EVERYWHERE in America!

If the people at the door know you or the promoter or someone that works there knows you of course you will get in faster and cheaper. It only makes sense, why let people they dont know in for free or reduced???

People look out for people they like and people they know! Im pissed I had to leave early (@1pm, the PARTY really started then!)

But umm I am no way in hell waiting in line if I dont have to, that is madness! And you cant expect to go to a Morillo party and not wait in line and not pay money, more than usual, unless of course you KNOW people, LOL ...sorry had to throw that in...sooo hope everyone had fun, I know i did ;-)!

OK, Erick was off the hook! And Mr Mask, why wait in a line if you do not have to?

I have been going there for a little while, and well I knew a girl who frequents there so I then did the same, it is like that EVERYWHERE in America!

If the people at the door know you or the promoter or someone that works there knows you of course you will get in faster and cheaper. It only makes sense, why let people they dont know in for free or reduced???

People look out for people they like and people they know! Im pissed I had to leave early (@1pm, the PARTY really started then!)

But umm I am no way in hell waiting in line if I dont have to, that is madness! And you cant expect to go to a Morillo party and not wait in line and not pay money, more than usual, unless of course you KNOW people, LOL ...sorry had to throw that in...sooo hope everyone had fun, I know i did ;-)!

glad it worked fine for you girl (corrected :) )..

peace

the MASK

And here is one of the people who thinks their shit dont stink and think they are too good to wait in line. :gang:

No I don't think like that but thats how it is with everything and everywhere you go in life, if youknow someone you wil get special privleges, I guess what you are saying is if you owned a club or had pull you would make your friends and family wait and pay , i dont think so baby.

And yes VERY manly name, and NO one does drugs at these parties, sheesh!

hmmmmmmm i dont rem ur outfit either...n thats weird b/c i was by that part of the room the WHOLE time basically. i met these two girls over by there, meredith n fatima...really cool. nah i wasnt in the circles...not that good lol i dance only to make an ass outta myself LOL. but its all in good fun....i try VERY hard not to push into ppl but frickin JUICEHEADS kept shoving me around all nite n i'd step on some poor unfortunate LITTLE person who'd look like they wanted to KILL me, thats y i like to stay put..less damage lol

heh heh...a little late here, but that IS funny because if you were there till bout 2pm, i woulda seen u at those speakers! I was sitting up there for a good hour :D and girl, are kidding me about not knowing how to dance? i'm no professional either...morillo's nite was the first time i've ever jumped into a circle actually! yayyyyyyy...*pat on back* all the crazy dancers were catching their breath so i decided to jump in...it was funnnn :D Digital said i looked like a DC-modified SF chick :laugh: So who cares if you dance to make an ass outa yourself...rip up that floor girlie! and people lookin like they wanna kill you just because you bump into them...that's not cool...and it's not fun trying to stay put to avoid bumpage...roaming/dancing all over the club is much more exciting :D

cheers

No I don't think like that but thats how it is with everything and everywhere you go in life, if youknow someone you wil get special privleges, I guess what you are saying is if you owned a club or had pull you would make your friends and family wait and pay , i dont think so baby.

And yes VERY manly name, and NO one does drugs at these parties, sheesh!

ok then .. i guess the owners at discoteque have sooooooooooooooo many friends and family .. coz they were letting in a lot of people on the other line ..

what do u mean no one does drugs at these parties .. where have you been darling .. drugs were all over the place .. it is disguisting ..

but just to be fair .. drugs are all over in all clubs .. it is a shame that clubs are turning away from dancing and fun .. to drugs, vilolence and favoritism

bring back the good old days please

peace

the MASK

are you guys gonna b at spirit the 26th??

heh heh...a little late here, but that IS funny because if you were there till bout 2pm, i woulda seen u at those speakers! I was sitting up there for a good hour :D and girl, are kidding me about not knowing how to dance? i'm no professional either...morillo's nite was the first time i've ever jumped into a circle actually! yayyyyyyy...*pat on back* all the crazy dancers were catching their breath so i decided to jump in...it was funnnn :D Digital said i looked like a DC-modified SF chick :laugh: So who cares if you dance to make an ass outa yourself...rip up that floor girlie! and people lookin like they wanna kill you just because you bump into them...that's not cool...and it's not fun trying to stay put to avoid bumpage...roaming/dancing all over the club is much more exciting :D

cheers

Y YES INDEEDIE I AM GOING :) most of my friends are of the ex- sf variety ( the LESS crackhead kind) lol so basically this is a no-brainer for me....must attend :) besides, i did like spirit the nite i went, nice place, layout what not. should be a good party.....kimmeeeeeeeee come n bring ur maskkkk lol btw...now that i think about it...wen i was sittin on the speaker at disco, WAY towards the end of the day wen VERY little isclear to me..i thought i saw a mask across the room. and i was like...is that that kid from the board?? and im like nahhh...i been in here too long n i cant see for shit lol. BESIDES i had already gone up to TWO ppl i THOUGHT were friends of mine who NEEDLESS to say were not :( nothin like makin an ass outta urself to have a good time...but now i figure that was prob u huh??? o wellllllll COME TO SPIRIT !!! :bounce:

maybe...i still haven't been to spirit yet so the new party there might be a reason to go. are you?

Y YES INDEEDIE I AM GOING :) most of my friends are of the ex- sf variety ( the LESS crackhead kind) lol so basically this is a no-brainer for me....must attend :) besides, i did like spirit the nite i went, nice place, layout what not. should be a good party.....kimmeeeeeeeee come n bring ur maskkkk lol btw...now that i think about it...wen i was sittin on the speaker at disco, WAY towards the end of the day wen VERY little isclear to me..i thought i saw a mask across the room. and i was like...is that that kid from the board?? and im like nahhh...i been in here too long n i cant see for shit lol. BESIDES i had already gone up to TWO ppl i THOUGHT were friends of mine who NEEDLESS to say were not :( nothin like makin an ass outta urself to have a good time...but now i figure that was prob u huh??? o wellllllll COME TO SPIRIT !!! :bounce:

hmmm .. sahegodiva .. i think u r mixing two people here dear . hehe .. when did u see the mask??? coz i was there and if u did see the white mask on the back of someone's head . then that was me ... soo???

and kid???? hahaa .. nhaa .. i aint kid .. i just act like one sometimes . hehe

peace

the MASK

Funny thing was when mask had his shirt over his head and mask on the back of his head people behind him thought his head was twisted cause his arms were facing the opposite direction. :laugh:

dang . i wana see .. i wana seeeeeeeeeeeeeee

next time take pics kid ..

peace

the MASK

Hola hola! i HAD to bring this thread back! Girl, we're debating between Eddie Lee-Press-on-nails and JP! (sorry eddie) i'd love to see what eddie can do with a night all to himself but i'm also curious about what JP's been spinnin like lately. Plus, like i said, i haven't been to spirit yet.

that's funny though...you and your buddies are of the less crackhead species huh? :laugh: I'd love to party with y'all!

Beatkah! What do you think? I dunno...hmm...thinking...still thinking.... we have a coupla days to round up the crew :D