Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP pictures of the week

sobe2003

Thats one of my best friends. She has a sick body. You can catch her dancing at one of Florida's best strip clubs. Rachel's in WPB. Her name is Jenna.

Nice to know that she works at Rachel's . . . I did see the pics of her and the brunette at your pool . . . great pics!!!

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

carisa always had a great rack its just she keeps em low key not wearing those sexy low cut dresses

ayyyyyy dios miooooooooooooooo

tell her to wear that red shirt i picked out for her one time at hot topic :aright:

and crazy c !! nice rack !!! :eek::aright:

troy ur site rocks nuff said.......... tits galore........ keep up the good work

Thanks.

I wonder how many people are gonna come up from the south to WPB on july 3rd. Are you comin Bling? I might have to come across the street and say hi.

If I don't get time you should pop over to Flow I'll buy ya a drink. Wish I wasn't working. Im pissed!!

troy ur site rocks nuff said.......... tits galore........ keep up the good work

Thanks.

I wonder how many people are gonna come up from the south to WPB on july 3rd. Are you comin Bling? I might have to come across the street and say hi.

If I don't get time you should pop over to Flow I'll buy ya a drink. Wish I wasn't working. Im pissed!!

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks.

not sure yet troy. only if i go with a bunch of people carpooling .... its quite far from kendall. but i would def love to

like to meet ya as well. and of course just a few of the hotties u have on that site of yours.... damn palm beach chics are hottttttttttt :bowdown:

LOL! Are you talking aout the party at Space? I couldnt go there a second night in a row even though I really wanted to checkout Bruno and Cue. Ended up at Skybar, NOBU and Blue.

WTF? I was at skybar too. Damn, you gotta learn to pick up that phone.

WTF? I was at skybar too. Damn, you gotta learn to pick up that phone.

LOL! Sorry, didnt get your number till Monday night. We werent there long anyway, decided food might be a better idea than drinks. :D

Cafeteria on Wed?

LOL! Are you talking aout the party at Space? I couldnt go there a second night in a row even though I really wanted to checkout Bruno and Cue. Ended up at Skybar, NOBU and Blue.

no, talking about the party @ Jimmy'z. Skybar and Nobu?? ..soon I'll see you posting a roll call for Pearl and Prive. Way to go girl. LOL :hat: