Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP spreading himself to thin, The downfall of Jonathan peters

Rydell sucks?!? Are you kidding? That is a harsh/strong statement! Why do you think that?

I can give my reasons for not liking Rydelll & Tsettos..........

Rydell uses that stupid horn every 5 seconds.......last time i heard him was last summer & i tried my hardest to dance but everytime i get into it ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR with the horn

Tsettos.....last time he impressed me was at Riverstreet & that was before my love for NYC DJs.....& not just JP....

I will admit if it was Rydell sunday night at Merge for MDW then he got better, but i was also drunk.......i was having fun chill & dancing to the Nerds at Jenks LOL

Rydell uses that stupid horn every 5 seconds.......last time i heard him was last summer & i tried my hardest to dance but everytime i get into it ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR with the horn

Tsettos.....last time he impressed me was at Riverstreet & that was before my love for NYC DJs.....& not just JP....

I will admit if it was Rydell sunday night at Merge for MDW then he got better, but i was also drunk.......i was having fun chill & dancing to the Nerds at Jenks LOL

ill break a horn over your head!

just for the record.. girls arguing about music /dj's looks really stupid

worry about your nails or something

Im the first to say i have heard more bad sets then good. Much more. Shelbourn Miami is what made me become a fan and you can only live on past graces so long. Now that he doesn't have a home (Which i believe 100% happened because of opening night killing black with the rudeness) He lost many fans. I all the sudden see that hes spinning all over the fucken place. I don't think he is well known enough to draw in some of the areas he is going to and like i said he lost allot of his old fans and i don't believe is making any new ones. My advice if i was him i would find a small club to become resident at, Play for an after-hours crowd, and go back to DJ school or whatever DJ's do when they start loosing there edge.

Sorry but even if i am the fan of a DJs i will not hide my head in the sand about the truth

So whose sack O' nuts did you find to straddle and latch onto now and than parachute off of???

just for the record.. girls arguing about music /dj's looks really stupid

worry about your nails or something

Wussy girls worry about their nails...

WOMEN let their manicurist worry about their nails while they argue about music.... BOOOOOYAH

.......~~~i luv records~~~......

yes there is...........DT, Victor Calderone, DJ Vibe (when he makes a visit)........Erick Morillo.....etc

but this thread is about JP........

well i figured I would add my 2 cents since alot of it was about rydell

tsettos and sexist comments...