Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Zygo Vodka is a NY owned brand looking for local love........

I'm just here, introducing something I feel really passionate about called Zygo Vodka. We are the world's first Energy Spirit. This little brand was started here in the city by two NYers, Ron Zier and Ken Wyatt. It's a word of mouth brand that is very much a part of nightlife and we are looking for your feedback. Please, if you are interested in our product visit our website at

www.energyvodka.com

or email harold@energyvodka.com to get info on where you can find Zygo in clubs and stores near you. Nothing is more important to us than your support, love, and feedback. This is just a small New York company that's made an exceptional product.

Everyone, thank you for the emails and feedback. For everyone else you can try Zygo the next time you are out at places like these: Avalon, Lotus, Spirit, Marquee, Ruby Falls, le souk, BLVD, Brite Bar..............the list goes on. And to pick up a bottle just go down to Astor Wine & Spirits.

Yea i remember hearing about you guys about 2yrs ago when I was doing limelight. to this DAY ive yet to try it out because everytime I go to a liquor store, i forget the name of the product. Dont even know if its carried in NJ stores.

yea i just checked on the website they do have it! :bounce:

yea bobby is awesome! He gave us a chance to prove that Deepspell Productions is going to develop the BEST new music based party in the city via his venue!!!

Gunna switch to zygo friday to show some local love just like the people will show us small time local DJs love too! :pint::beer:

I´ve tried this and honestly think it´s utter shit. I´m not picky when it comes to alcohol, but I can never see this drink going anywhere. Nothing special about the taste (in fact I found the taste to be a turnoff) and a horrible aftertaste. I´ll stick with a Vodka Redbull. Thanks.

P.S.

The shameless bumping up of this thread is a pretty pathetic attempt at free self-promotion on a site where advertisers normally PAY (interesting concept) to advertise. DaVe should stick this in promotions forum.

I´ve tried this and honestly think it´s utter shit. I´m not picky when it comes to alcohol, but I can never see this drink going anywhere. Nothing special about the taste (in fact I found the taste to be a turnoff) and a horrible aftertaste. I´ll stick with a Vodka Redbull. Thanks.

P.S.

The shameless bumping up of this thread is a pretty pathetic attempt at free self-promotion on a site where advertisers normally PAY (interesting concept) to advertise. DaVe should stick this in promotions forum.

(laughing) it is easier to playa hate than innovate.

Ken