Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Psychosocial Entanglement

scavenger81

Psychosocial Entanglement: Due to MDMA's ability to break down normal social and cultural barriers frequent users may notice occasional inappropriate and/or unexpected emotional-bond imprinting with other MDMA users in a group setting. Psychosocial entanglements forged in an MDMA session may last for many months after the initial session and could potentially lead to quasi-permanent codependent relationships such as domestic cohabitation and marriage...

Psychosocial Entanglement: Due to MDMA's ability to break down normal social and cultural barriers frequent users may notice occasional inappropriate and/or unexpected emotional-bond imprinting with other MDMA users in a group setting. Psychosocial entanglements forged in an MDMA session may last for many months after the initial session and could potentially lead to quasi-permanent codependent relationships such as domestic cohabitation and marriage...

Scavy~~~>:love:<~~~Phatty

E-buddys 4EVA!

hahahahah............

don't listen to any of this crap

psychologists are one step above chiropractors and one step below Veterinarians.

Dude they are more like one step above a phys-ed teacher and one step below a nutritionist.

Maybe this would explain my relationship with Mike, first time we ever kissed PVD at Twilo 3/25/00, first time ever experimenting with MDMA 3/25/00.... :makeout:;)

But what I want to know more is why Scav posted this, is he insinuating something?

Yeah, he makes his trimphent(sp) return to CP! :hat::bowdown:

Are you posting from the library?

It was nice too see you for all of about 5 minutes Friday night :(

Good seeing you too.. I'm posting from a beach chair on a stolen lap top drinking a Corona.. I just skipped my pager across the water..