Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Psychosocial Entanglement

scavenger81

Wow, how long have you been holding that one in?

actually...let me rephrase..........you're over in NYC, and you're talking trash to me on our boston forum? 1 person knows you, so shut the fuck up, and be nice to the grownups, or get the fuck off our board.

There, is that on your level? Are we cool now, g?

Wow, how long have you been holding that one in?

long time but I do have a serious question for you...it seems like you go out much more than these other boston people. do you usually get hooked up at all the places you go? you know, like free entry, bottle service...things like that?

seriously....

stop posting obnoxious shit to me.....

I don't get bottle service, because I don't have hundreds of dollars to blow on that.......but yes........i'm going to tiesto for free.......but boston is free for everyone if you have like the slightest connections.........its not really a big deal.

seriously....

stop posting obnoxious shit to me.....

I don't get bottle service, because I don't have hundreds of dollars to blow on that.......but yes........i'm going to tiesto for free.......but boston is free for everyone if you have like the slightest connections.........its not really a big deal.

Relax Scav, I wasn't insinuating that you're loaded. I just thought that because you go out so much to all these different clubs that either you were a promoter or possibly friends with promoters. I'm not familiar w/ the Boston scene, I didn't know it was so easy for just anyone to get hooked up.

As far as I knew, Kaydup has been going out for years in Boston and that kid pays full price and has to wait on lines everywhere he goes.

Relax Scav, I wasn't insinuating that you're loaded. I just thought that because you go out so much to all these different clubs that either you were a promoter or possibly friends with promoters. I'm not familiar w/ the Boston scene, I didn't know it was so easy for just anyone to get hooked up.

As far as I knew, Kaydup has been going out for years in Boston and that kid pays full price and has to wait on lines everywhere he goes.

I'm acquianted with ras decently, and some people over at avalon......and i'm russian so I can get into Il Panino for free on saturdays. ANd most things in boston are free or reduced with RISE, or flyers from ClubVibes.

When I was ass broke last month, I had to REALLY learn how to go out on a small budget (10 bucks a night). I would invite people over, have them bring booze, print some flyers out, and avoid drinks at the club and/or get 1 beer to keep the buzz going, and pay either nothing to get in, or 5 bucks. Its tough, but doable.

I'm acquianted with ras decently, and some people over at avalon......and i'm russian so I can get into Il Panino for free on saturdays. ANd most things in boston are free or reduced with RISE, or flyers from ClubVibes.

When I was ass broke last month, I had to REALLY learn how to go out on a small budget (10 bucks a night). I would invite people over, have them bring booze, print some flyers out, and avoid drinks at the club and/or get 1 beer to keep the buzz going, and pay either nothing to get in, or 5 bucks. Its tough, but doable.

$5-$10???? You are truly a miracle werker!!! I drop everything cept the kitchen sink when I go out

that's pretty hard core