Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I know its early, but F-IT !! ROLL CALL PVD in NYC JUNE 25 @ Central Park & SPIRIT !!

does anyone know???

so the deal is that with my central park ticket i could buy spirit ticket for 25 now....

but what if i go to central park and THEN decide whether to go to spirit or not...how much would the ticket to spirit be?

Any excuse for me to come up to New York or to see Paul van Dyk is a good excuse (:

But more importantly, I'm writing an article covering the event for an Atlanta dance music and nightlife website. I don't plan on doing an event review but a piece on the audience - where they're from, why they're there, etc. I went to Summerstage with PvD last year and met people from as far away as Arizona and Florida. I found it interesting that some people would fly halfway across the country to see one DJ/producer.

Besides getting notes for the article, I'm definitely interested in meeting new people....drop me a PM if you're feeling charitable (: