Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats the weirdest thing you've been asked to do during sex

alexgfsm

there is no such thing really as weird when it comes to sex....anything and everything goes....thats why we have fetishes.....i met some people who like to get vomited on...when i met them i said ok there r no rules...people like anything and everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is no such thing really as weird when it comes to sex....anything and everything goes....thats why we have fetishes.....i met some people who like to get vomited on...when i met them i said ok there r no rules...people like anything and everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did u puke on them...u know to see if they were lying? :vomit2:;)

well i happen to find a lot of fetishes to be weird vomiting being a good example :vomit2:

this chick asked me to beat the hell outta her while I was fucking her...I started slapping that bitch hard and calling her names and she wanted me to beat her even harder...scary shit but that turned her on big time...oh well to each its own....I only fucked her once.

I was told to get a video camera to film us... just started dating the chick and she wanted the tape... Did she see "dumb ass" written on my face? Never leave black mail footage around... :splat:

learned that one the hard way

ok, this isn't really "sex" but, it's sorta funny in a cute kinda way....

ok, without tellin' the whole story....cuz i'll fall over and just start cracking up laughing....

this dude...we was supposed only hang out and smoke some pot and chill.....and he goes into the next room....(i already took like my usual 2 tokes)

comes back in the room a few minutes later....in satin boxers...with elvis glasses and side burns....blowing bubbles in the room and singing you ain't nothing but a hound dog........(disco lights turned on, too)

I started cracking up so bad....I think he threw me out....lOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

I don't know...but, that was cute and all....but, it didn't put my mind on sex, at all. And this guy is a total hottie....and he knows it....but, that shit had me crying in laughter.....and still.

BUT...............u know I love you!!! (in case he reads this)