Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SASHA R0lll CALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

O YA BABY MY TIX ARE WAITING , SO IS SASHA!!!!!!

i gotta try to find some one to cover my sat mronign shift, its gonna be a long night :bounce:

whered u get tickets...also since uve heard sasha before (ive just heard him with digweed)...is he gonna be playing like "hands in the air, jump up and down house" or more mellow stuff...mellow shit aint made for big rooms like crobar in my opinion even though sasha plays big rooms all over the world...the wack crowd at crobar might leave too

go to crobar.com, its will call, u can even do it tonight,

iv only heard him one other time@wmc last year, same shit as crobar w/ digweed, i don't think hell play "jump up in the air stuff" im kinda expecting a sorta mellow set, but its a club, im sure hell put on a perfomance that s more suited to make u dance, theres PLENTY of sasha reviews @ ms :)

pyro's seen him a bunch of times,

pal dont upset me and remind me that im missing ibiza this year...nothings been eating away at me more than that

I don't know if I could take a year off... I went for the first time 4 years ago and I go back every summer... it's like heaven on earth.

I don't know if I could take a year off... I went for the first time 4 years ago and I go back every summer... it's like heaven on earth.

been there the last 2 summers for the Radio 1 weekend...most amazing thing ive ever done in my 24 years of life hahaha...i wanted to go since 99 but its tough to get people to go especially if they dont like house music, spending alotta money and long layovers....im beyond upset that my friends wouldnt go from june 18-25....have a ball bro...tell Darren Emerson i said whats up (if u dont go to Underwater at Pacha on Tuesdays u should be sent to jail)...what weekend u going?

been there the last 2 summers for the Radio 1 weekend...most amazing thing ive ever done in my 24 years of life hahaha...i wanted to go since 99 but its tough to get people to go especially if they dont like house music, spending alotta money and long layovers....im beyond upset that my friends wouldnt go from june 18-25....have a ball bro...tell Darren Emerson i said whats up (if u dont go to Underwater at Pacha on Tuesdays u should be sent to jail)...what weekend u going?

July 16-30

July 16-30

sick lineups u got...then again when isnt there sick lineups in ibiza...if u get there in time definitely go to pure pacha for tongy and layo and bushwacka (on july 16) and u got Danny Howells at Def Mix (with Satoshi and Hector) on July 24 which is one of his few ibiza dates...he was a no-show when i was there at Def Mix last year but man did he make up for it at DC-10...Pablo Ceballos is at Baeleric people at Priveldge that night which i heard is a hot hot party...check out Timo's new Wednesday party at DC-10 also

check the link below

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/club_dates_july_i.htm

sick lineups u got...then again when isnt there sick lineups in ibiza...if u get there in time definitely go to pure pacha for tongy and layo and bushwacka (on july 16) and u got Danny Howells at Def Mix (with Satoshi and Hector) on July 24 which is one of his few ibiza dates...he was a no-show when i was there at Def Mix last year but man did he make up for it at DC-10...Pablo Ceballos is at Baeleric people at Priveldge that night which i heard is a hot hot party...check out Timo's new Wednesday party at DC-10 also

check the link below

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/club_dates_july_i.htm

I leave the 16th, I get there the 17th...

believe me, I have been on that calender almost every day looking at the updates. It is going to be a great two weeks. I am really psyched about these parties in particular.

July 18th:

We Love Space (a.m. + p.m.)

Erick Morillo

Grandmaster Flash

Steve Lawler

Jason Bye

Who Da Funk

Reche

Space Residents

July 22nd:

Renaissance Opening Party

Sasha

Hernan Cattaneo

Angel Linde

Marcus James

July 25th:

Sasha

Groove Armada

Josh Wink

Jeff Mills

Steve Lawler

Tom Novy

Voodoo and Serano

David Phillips

DJ Sin Plomo

Jon Ulysses

Space Residents

OK, it's finallll...just got my confirm email. I'm going to see Sasha! I hope he rocks it with his hypnotic liquid grooves! hee hee...

I'll see you guys there! PCR, Disk-ofreak, Jaybird, whomever.... what time are u party freaks gettin there? i think i'm gonna try to get there at opening :bounce::letsgo: