Clubplanet Nightlife Community

choices

Guest brwneydtrouble
e36 , mk3 , 350z , in that order , g35's are ass.

He cites the 350 as a car of choice, yet he disses the G35?? :confused:

Guest brwneydtrouble
different cars, plus one has a back seat and one doesn't..........btw I still say the M3......

I thought the 350 had a back seat....quite small but I might be mistaken.

I happen to be more of a fan of the G35's cleaner lines, to each his own.

350 and the g35c, are marketed to different demographics... the z is more towards tuners and trackers, The Gcoupe is simply a luxury "sports" car... a lil more refined four seater, softer suspension and a longer wheel base... you've got the same engine, same platform, and many other similar features, but the tuning of the engines and suspension are a bit different... however four more horsepower doesnt exactly make it a different powerplant... The engines have minor differences on the street, but most say are day and night on the track... i never go on the track, nor do i care to so my vote goes for g35...

Infiniti G35 coupe (5spd)

3.5L V6 280hp/ 270lb torque

0-60 6.1 sec

1/4 mile 14.6 sec

top speed 155 mph

skidpad 0.92 g

Nissan 350Z

3.5L V6 287 Hp/ 274 lb torque

0-60 5.6 sec, 5.4 track model

1/4 mile 14.3

top speed 155 mph

skidpad 0.89

350 and the g35c, are marketed to different demographics... the z is more towards tuners and trackers, The Gcoupe is simply a luxury "sports" car... a lil more refined four seater, softer suspension and a longer wheel base... you've got the same engine, same platform, and many other similar features, but the tuning of the engines and suspension are a bit different... however four more horsepower doesnt exactly make it a different powerplant... The engines have minor differences on the street, but most say are day and night on the track... i never go on the track, nor do i care to so my vote goes for g35...

Infiniti G35 coupe (5spd)

3.5L V6 280hp/ 270lb torque

0-60 6.1 sec

1/4 mile 14.6 sec

top speed 155 mph

skidpad 0.92 g

Nissan 350Z

3.5L V6 287 Hp/ 274 lb torque

0-60 5.6 sec, 5.4 track model

1/4 mile 14.3

top speed 155 mph

skidpad 0.89

for a car that is the luxury version of the two, its strange that the G35 has better grip.

where they tested back to back?

do they both offer the brembo pkg.....also I personally like the backseat, just to throw some shit back there.....not sure what the difference in price is...my guess is infinity is more?

infiniti is more

also...another thing to keep in mind: even though the G35 and 350 share a lot of parts, the G35 parts will be much more expensive. I'm not sure how the long-term reliability is going to be with these....