Clubplanet Nightlife Community

coco beach

k-sweet

home_page_graphic.jpg

yep yep, I went there. I used to date a guy who lives in Melbourne and really there wasn't too many places to go. We did go to one club which was kind of a dive but was fun as hell to get drunk and make fun of everyone. I remember a C rated strip club but thats it. If you're not a surfer the place is not all that.

I just moved up here but haven't had the chance to go out yet. My friend told me there's mostly strip clubs. We drove by one called Cheaters (he said it gets packed on fridays with guys and girls, couples and singles). SOunds strange... Your best bet might be to drive the ~45 miles to Orlando. That's what I'll be doing on weekends. :D

I just moved up here but haven't had the chance to go out yet. My friend told me there's mostly strip clubs. We drove by one called Cheaters (he said it gets packed on fridays with guys and girls, couples and singles). SOunds strange... Your best bet might be to drive the ~45 miles to Orlando. That's what I'll be doing on weekends. :D