Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you think your better off alone?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to feel like that all the time. But I think it depends if you are with the right person. If you are then you always want to be with him/her.

It also depends on the person. Many people depend on other people to do things. Some people aren't independent at all. That is very sad.

Breann

Originally posted by enyce2000:

I think I might be at times....But sometimes not....LOL

If you are talking about not being in a relationship... hell yeah. I am trying to find the right person but unfortunately I am very picky. I would rather be alone then settle for for something that I don't want. I live alone so it does get lonely at times. But I remember being with girls that I wasn't happy with and it and just having them around just isn't fair to them or to myself. I keep myself busy at home.

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

Ha Ha thats my theme song!!! I know I like being exclusive with someone but sometimes I just need to be by myself. A lot of guys I have encountered seem to be too fake or only after one thing. Many are even tooo damn controlling for my carefree self. I just cant stand having to answer to someone. And I hate having to chill with that guy all night at the clubs. I guess Im difficult so Im better off alone.

------------------

double_f.gif

"SpLasH"

nope.

while i am a very independent person, and have been all my life, it is nice to share many of life's experiences with someone. that someone can be your buddy, a family member, or a boy- or girlfriend...

and there are definitely certain things that are without a doubt better when shared with someone...such as sexual activities... i don't think anyone can disagree with me on that one!

cwm30.gif

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

I totally use to feel that way..better off alone.

But my feelings about that changed right away when I met my bf.

I was so used to running away from love, and not giving a shit about anybody but myself. But when you find the right person, everything changes. You realize that life isnt about just 'you, you & more you'.

You realize that you want ot be able to share everything with that person, and life just wouldnt be the same without the person you love.

Just my .02 cwm38.gif

Originally posted by ricfutures:

If you are talking about not being in a relationship... hell yeah. I am trying to find the right person but unfortunately I am very picky. I would rather be alone then settle for for something that I don't want. I live alone so it does get lonely at times. But I remember being with girls that I wasn't happy with and it and just having them around just isn't fair to them or to myself. I keep myself busy at home.

I couldn't agree with you more.. I was single for a very long time and loved it.........I have friends that are afraid to be alone.. can't stand it....I was raised to be very independent..and being female and latina it isn't easy.. That's not what's expected of you...

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

smile2.gif

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

Hmmmm betta off alone?

I believe right now I am better off alone. I am a very busy person. My life entails: Spending quality time with my 6 yr old son. Long wacky hours at work (12 hrs a day), Freelance Graphic/ Web design and djing. So if I had a girlfriend, she would have to understand my wack schedule. So far no girl can understand my life. If any of you gurls are single. Please email me..

IBHUGH,

If you truly love her, then it's worth working through any problems. I am goin through the same thing right now with my BF.

Buit becuase there is love in our hearts for each other, we are doing whatever it takes to make it work. As hard as it may be.

I have found the man that I intend to be with forver, and if your love is that strong..then it's worth fighting for.

ALl relationships have it's up's and downs. WHat counts is not who's fault it is,but rather , working things out so that you both feel right about them.

Learn form your mistakes as individuals and as a couple and make changes for the future.

If it's love, it's worth it!

I am here if you need to talk to someone.

(sorry ..madddd deeepppppp)

d. cwm1.gif

Originally posted by DJ FRESCO:

Hmmmm betta off alone?

I believe right now I am better off alone. I am a very busy person. My life entails: Spending quality time with my 6 yr old son. Long wacky hours at work (12 hrs a day), Freelance Graphic/ Web design and djing. So if I had a girlfriend, she would have to understand my wack schedule. So far no girl can understand my life. If any of you gurls are single. Please email me..

You will find someone who understands sweetie. Don't worry!

Breann

I would LOVE to have someone that I can share all the beauty of my life w/...my best times and my sad moments...but...for a long time I feel like I will never find someone I can be myself w/....so I just live my life the way I want to and hope that one day this beautiful person step into my world........

Im better off alone until someone is ready to take the challenge of being with me.

I loveeee being single...all the yummy men and women I get to meet. If I get involved with someoen, that all goes away. But Ill be single for a while I believe. I dont have the ability to get hurt again so I try to block out all emotions...

better off alone...

------------------

double_f.gif

"SpLasH"

Originally posted by bre5379:

You will find someone who understands sweetie. Don't worry!

Breann

You know what's the problem. I am nOt looking anymOre. To me, I am sorry to say this "99.9% of the women are sneaky snakes". If I offended anybOdy, I am sorry. This is the way I feel.

This is me voicing my Opinion:

Why is it woman are so so stupid? They find a good man? Keep him

there on the side lines? For what? For what? So they can have their fun? So

they can feel free. Fuck it. I am by myself. I was brought in this world by

myself. I will die by myself. The only thing left is the music. The music

makes me feel free. Gives me energy... It is my light...

I guess you guys noticed I have got hurt really bad... Like I said, Women dont take offense to this. I know men are just as bad..

Just venting off my anger....

Most of the time no, but right now yes!!!!

My bf is being so immature right now. I want to kill him. This is the first fight I've ever had with him. AAAWWWWHHHHH. Please tell me, at what age do guys actually grow up? (I'm sorry, I know it's not all men. Only the ones I find!)

So I guess your regreting your question!

I just got out of a relationshipa few months ago. At first i was thinking that I was better off alone. But now I really miss the small things, like waking up with someone you love in your arms.

It's all good though because as you guys told Risa you'll find someone when you least expect it.

------------------

Lets Go METS!!!!!!!!

test.jpg