Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danger of E .. i need advice

Hello people .. .. i am looking to find out about the dangers of E .. does anyone know of any documented disadvantages of E ??? i need to convince someone dear to me that E can kill her or ruin her life ..but don't know anything about this subject

if E is your cup of tea .. this thread is possibly not for you .. but you are most welcome to participate if you like ..

peace

the MASK

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

e is dangerous if your stupid, u can be fine u wont die if u drink on e or mix it with anything else,

let her have her fun

it'll only ruin her life if she rolls everday till the day she dies,

put it this way, when i met my boyfriend he was rolling EVERYDAY

he doesn't do that now, but he was doing that for a long time,

hes fine, his lifes not ruined, hes not an incoherent babling fool,

possibly it could catch up to him later, but thats only cause he did it in excess,

seriously if its like just every other weekend, let her do her thing till she gets bored, u grow out of drugs, or u learn how to do them responsible, end of story

well is there more to the story???

why do u want to talk her out of takin e??

e is dangerous if your stupid, u can be fine u wont die if u drink on e or mix it with anything else,

let her have her fun

it'll only ruin her life if she rolls everday till the day she dies,

put it this way, when i met my boyfriend he was rolling EVERYDAY

he doesn't do that now, but he was doing that for a long time,

hes fine, his lifes not ruined, hes not an incoherent babling fool,

possibly it could catch up to him later, but thats only cause he did it in excess,

seriously if its like just every other weekend, let her do her thing till she gets bored, u grow out of drugs, or u learn how to do them responsible, end of story

well is there more to the story???

why do u want to talk her out of takin e??

well to me .. drugs are not normal . they are some chemicals that you put in your body .. they are outsiders ... humans were not created with them ..

the human body produces it own chemicals and is balanced like that .. we can take drugs or chemicals if we are sick .. or for treatment . that i can understand ..

e gives u soo much energy .. how is that not dangerous? doesnt that means that your nerve system are all hyped and that your heart is working too much .. just like ephedrium (not sure of the spelling) that has been proved to be lethal and killed people coz it enrgeized their heart too much .. i duno

i have been going to clubs for sooo long . and i can kick ass dancing with tons of energy and i am not on anything period .. i always tell people that you can have your own "high" just from listening to music and dancing .. it will make you naturally high and happy if that is what u r looking for ..

besides .. with all due respect .. that is your opinion ..but i am looking for a a document(s) from scientists .. from an authority that says that .. then i will believe that ..

and to say that govermnet lied about drugs . is a bit strech for me .. (i know you did not say that but i heard people saying it) .. i mean why would the gov say it is illegal if it should be . someone needs to convince me ..

now .. why would i want her to stop . well . coz i am 100% natural and would like my girl to be natural .. i dont think anything wrong with that .. think of it .. if u dont smoke and u think somking is not great . u prob would want your partner to quit . right?

if your friend died from drinking and driving .. would u be then advocating drinking ?? prob not ..

same thing for me ... i wana be natural ... and i dont need drugs to make me happy .. or energetic .. unelss u telling me that the human body is naturally deficient ... ?????

and what ever happend to those stories of kids dieing from drugs??? are those stories wrong too?

i duno .. i just dont wana take a chance with something that is not regulated .. coz even if it was safe sometimes .. the fact that you cant quit it .. means it is addictive and that to me is not right .. and the fact that you can get different version of the drugs from diff dealer is also alarming . coz it sounds like u r on your own and when things go wrong they can really go wrong ..

soooo why take a risk anyway ?????????????

peace

the MASK

wow... where to start.....

first let me say that everything in life has risks.

and if your personal choice is to not take any drug, great.

but your logic is seriously fucked up ....

well to me .. drugs are not normal . they are some chemicals that you put in your body .. they are outsiders ... humans were not created with them ..

um... humans are not created with hamburgers either, are they ok to put in your body??

the human body produces it own chemicals and is balanced like that .. we can take drugs or chemicals if we are sick .. or for treatment . that i can understand ..

humans are constantly manipulating the chemical levels in their brains, eating when they are depressed, exercising for the increase in dopamine that gives them a better sense of well being, or just having a beer after work.

and what exactly is natural?? is pot natural?? opium?? they both are just plants after all.

e gives u soo much energy .. how is that not dangerous? doesnt that means that your nerve system are all hyped and that your heart is working too much .. just like ephedrium (not sure of the spelling) that has been proved to be lethal and killed people coz it enrgeized their heart too much .. i duno

yes E does increase your heart rate, like ephedrine, coffee, green tea, or exercise. Sure some people are going to have health problems because of that. Just like the hundreds of people who die each year from shoveling snow.

and to say that govermnet lied about drugs . is a bit strech for me ..

i mean why would the gov say it is illegal...

lol... the government puts out tons of lies about all sorts of drugs. It is the main reason for the failure to educate people, because people see the lies, then don't believe any of their message.

and the government keeps things illegal for a multitude of political reasons, and harm being the least of them ... consider the 400,000 people who die from smoking each year.

if your friend died from drinking and driving .. would u be then advocating drinking ?? prob not ..

but I would be against drinking and driving!!! not drinking in general!!

and what ever happend to those stories of kids dieing from drugs??? are those stories wrong too?

Yes, basically they are. You have a much higher chance of being killed from a dog bite while you are taking E, than of having the E kill you.

but just like people can die from eating shell fish, chick peas, etc... some one some where is going to die from injesting E.

i duno .. i just dont wana take a chance with something that is not regulated .. coz even if it was safe sometimes .. the fact that you cant quit it .. means it is addictive and that to me is not right ..

lol... cant quit it??? E is about as addictive as chocolate!! and due to the quick tolerance that builds up, and since E works by reducing seratonin, after using it often, it practially stops working.

more people are addicted to sex!!!!!

soooo why take a risk anyway ?????????????

for the same reason that people climb mountains, race cars, surf, drink, go to clubs, take vacations, etc.....

because it is fun!!! and we were not given this one chance at life to sit in a locked room so we could minimize risks. Life is nothing more than a sum of your experiences. Some amoung us think the miniscule risk associated with the use of E, is worth the wonderfull and magical times that are all but impossible to reach with any consistancy with out it. They think of the closeness with friends and even strangers that wouldn't exist. They think of the typical barriers in relationships that disolve. And they think of that feeling they get when they are lost in the music and know that every problem that may have existed yesterday, or may exist tomorrow, doesn't matter right now, and even if they had all the money in the world, they couldnt make that instant any better than it is.

but all said, I still respect your opinion, just as I respect the vegans, and the PETA folks....... but your not taking away my big mac, or my leather shoes!

um... humans are not created with hamburgers either, are they ok to put in your body??

humans are constantly manipulating the chemical levels in their brains, eating when they are depressed, exercising for the increase in dopamine that gives them a better sense of well being, or just having a beer after work.

and what exactly is natural?? is pot natural?? opium?? they both are just plants after all.

yes E does increase your heart rate, like ephedrine, coffee, green tea, or exercise. Sure some people are going to have health problems because of that. Just like the hundreds of people who die each year from shoveling snow.

lol... the government puts out tons of lies about all sorts of drugs. It is the main reason for the failure to educate people, because people see the lies, then don't believe any of their message.

and the government keeps things illegal for a multitude of political reasons, and harm being the least of them ... consider the 400,000 people who die from smoking each year.

Yes, basically they are. You have a much higher chance of being killed from a dog bite while you are taking E, than of having the E kill you.

but just like people can die from eating shell fish, chick peas, etc... some one some where is going to die from injesting E.

lol... cant quit it??? E is about as addictive as chocolate!! and due to the quick tolerance that builds up, and since E works by reducing seratonin, after using it often, it practially stops working.

for the same reason that people climb mountains, race cars, surf, drink, go to clubs, take vacations, etc.....

because it is fun!!! and we were not given this one chance at life to sit in a locked room so we could minimize risks. Life is nothing more than a sum of your experiences. Some amoung us think the miniscule risk associated with the use of E, is worth the wonderfull and magical times that are all but impossible to reach with any consistancy with out it. They think of the closeness with friends and even strangers that wouldn't exist. They think of the typical barriers in relationships that disolve. And they think of that feeling they get when they are lost in the music and know that every problem that may have existed yesterday, or may exist tomorrow, doesn't matter right now, and even if they had all the money in the world, they couldnt make that instant any better than it is.

but all said, I still respect your opinion, just as I respect the vegans, and the PETA folks....... but your not taking away my big mac, or my leather shoes!

Nicely well put ! Excellent !

dude .. no need to curse first off .. and this is not personal

second . i am looking for "offical" or "scientific" documents .. reserach ... experiments .. etc. that prove the benefits or the dangers of E .. all you are saying here is . that there are other things that can kill you .. so why target E .. and i am saying that in any way shape or form you should try to avoid anything that can kill you .. and go with those that improve your life style and your health .. and if that mean people quit greesy burgers .. sure .. why not ... may be people should ..

third . .if u r sooo addicted to drugs .. more power to you .. and your mac and leather shoes u can have them . i have no need for your stuff .. have fun with your life ..

peace

the MASK

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

second . i am looking for "offical" or "scientific" documents .. reserach ... experiments .. etc. that prove the benefits or the dangers of E .. all you are saying here is . that there are other things that can kill you .. so why target E .. and i am saying that in any way shape or form you should try to avoid anything that can kill you .. and go with those that improve your life style and your health .. and if that mean people quit greesy burgers .. sure .. why not ... may be people should ..

third . .if u r sooo addicted to drugs .. more power to you .. and your mac and leather shoes u can have them . i have no need for your stuff .. have fun with your life ..

peace

the MASK

I don't take anything personal, and always curse, so don't take that personally.

as for your studies, there have been few performed since the government put E in a classification that made it extreemly difficult to even run a study. ("No medical value")

No randomized clinical human studies exist, since no one is going to take the liability to administer E, with no chance of proffit.

so all the studies rely on anedotal data which is practically worthless (and still inconclusive) since it doesnt take into account what "type" of people are more prone to regularly take E (just people with lower levels of serotonin are more likely to overeat, if you just measured their serotonin levels you could conclude that overeating causes a decrease in serotonin levels, when actually the oposite is true, because of their low levels, they are overeating)

but check out http://www.cnn.com/2004/HEALTH/02/25/ecstasy.study/

btw your comments on addiction, make you look beyond ignorant, obviously no one is going to change your mind, but certainly take your hypocriticall and poorly concieved notions else where. (less than 1% of people who use mdma are addicted, compared to 19% for alcohol, 53% for heroin, and 88% for nicotine .. and thats from "The Economist" not some fly by night publication.)

if you want to avoid anything that can harm you in any wat shape or form, you shouldnt be infront of that monitor giving out EMF's that are known to harm you. Better avoid driving in a car. Eating most foods etc...

I don't take anything personal, and always curse, so don't take that personally.

as for your studies, there have been few performed since the government put E in a classification that made it extreemly difficult to even run a study. ("No medical value")

No randomized clinical human studies exist, since no one is going to take the liability to administer E, with no chance of proffit.

so all the studies rely on anedotal data which is practically worthless (and still inconclusive) since it doesnt take into account what "type" of people are more prone to regularly take E (just people with lower levels of serotonin are more likely to overeat, if you just measured their serotonin levels you could conclude that overeating causes a decrease in serotonin levels, when actually the oposite is true, because of their low levels, they are overeating)

but check out http://www.cnn.com/2004/HEALTH/02/25/ecstasy.study/

btw your comments on addiction, make you look beyond ignorant, obviously no one is going to change your mind, but certainly take your hypocriticall and poorly concieved notions else where. (less than 1% of people who use mdma are addicted, compared to 19% for alcohol, 53% for heroin, and 88% for nicotine .. and thats from "The Economist" not some fly by night publication.)

if you want to avoid anything that can harm you in any wat shape or form, you shouldnt be infront of that monitor giving out EMF's that are known to harm you. Better avoid driving in a car. Eating most foods etc...

dude . thanks for your insights .. ok . i checked your link .. here are some of the things mentioned from the report you provided:

"Mithoefer (a South Carolina psychiatrist) said all participants will have to undergo psychiatric screening and a physical exam to ensure they don't have any physical risk factors. Ecstasy, a strong stimulant, is thought to be particularly dangerous to people with high blood pressure. It also has been known to cause dangerous overheating in people who take it and then exercise or dance for a long period of time. "

"MDMA is a Schedule I drug. It's grouped with drugs like heroin, cocaine and LSD, all considered to have no medical use. "

"At the same time, he (the South Carolina psychiatrist) warns that using MDMA in an uncontrolled setting can be very dangerous.

"It's really important for people to realize the fact that we have permission to do this study and we can do it safely in this setting," he said.

Also, the fact that he's received permission for the study, he said, "does not mean that you can use ecstasy safely and anywhere.""

peace

the MASK

holy shit mask, lighten up!

shroom gave u very good advice, i understand the aspect of u not useing drugs, and therfore don't want your parnter to do so either, ppl who use drugs like relathionships with the like, sober ppl tend to stick together

all in all

******IT REALLY DOSEN'T MATTER,*****

u gave no indication that the person in question was ABUSING anything, just using, as long as its not crack, heroin or meth, she in the clear-------------------seriously----- :)

i think u need to smoke some weed to relax :)

If your friend keeps doing E regularly enough you will not have to stop her because it will stop working and she qill quit on her own, has happened to two girls I know. But A really good site for info on e (probably the best) is http://www.TheDEA.org , check it out, its got all the facts you need about using, how it works, etc. If you are looking for a good experiment that gives good evidence that the brain regenerates and recvoers from E look for the article on the recent monkey experiment, very interesting. (I think you will find it on the website I listed, otherwise check http://www.erowid.org)

dude . thanks for your insights .. ok . i checked your link .. here are some of the things mentioned from the report you provided:

"Mithoefer (a South Carolina psychiatrist) said all participants will have to undergo psychiatric screening and a physical exam to ensure they don't have any physical risk factors. Ecstasy, a strong stimulant, is thought to be particularly dangerous to people with high blood pressure. It also has been known to cause dangerous overheating in people who take it and then exercise or dance for a long period of time. "

"MDMA is a Schedule I drug. It's grouped with drugs like heroin, cocaine and LSD, all considered to have no medical use. "

"At the same time, he (the South Carolina psychiatrist) warns that using MDMA in an uncontrolled setting can be very dangerous.

"It's really important for people to realize the fact that we have permission to do this study and we can do it safely in this setting," he said.

Also, the fact that he's received permission for the study, he said, "does not mean that you can use ecstasy safely and anywhere.""

peace

the MASK

Mask - Totally confused on the subject ....

Do you know who developed it and why ( orginal purpose) ???

Better yet a group of psychiatrist used the drug for there patients.

Does this mean the orginal patient have a case ??? Out of control

What about G.... All the BB used it to relax, Back in the day you could buy

at GNC, etc and now it became illegal now they are selling it with a sript to help peeps sleep.... Whats up with that...

holy shit mask, lighten up!

shroom gave u very good advice, i understand the aspect of u not useing drugs, and therfore don't want your parnter to do so either, ppl who use drugs like relathionships with the like, sober ppl tend to stick together

all in all

******IT REALLY DOSEN'T MATTER,*****

u gave no indication that the person in question was ABUSING anything, just using, as long as its not crack, heroin or meth, she in the clear-------------------seriously----- :)

i think u need to smoke some weed to relax :)

disk-ofreak .. fine .. thanks for your advice .. but i aint doing nothing ..

my body has been clear of anything .. drugs, alcohol, nicotene/smoke for all my life and i am not about to start anything now kid ..

i am proud that i am on this age can kick ass dancing .. and can get high just from music and dancing ..

i dont need a stimulant to excite me, make me happy or take me to another world .. this is a good world and i am happy with it .

peace

the MASK

If your friend keeps doing E regularly enough you will not have to stop her because it will stop working and she qill quit on her own, has happened to two girls I know. But A really good site for info on e (probably the best) is http://www.TheDEA.org , check it out, its got all the facts you need about using, how it works, etc. If you are looking for a good experiment that gives good evidence that the brain regenerates and recvoers from E look for the article on the recent monkey experiment, very interesting. (I think you will find it on the website I listed, otherwise check http://www.erowid.org)

hey miamimonk . thanks for the information .. good stuff man .. to the point

peace

the MASK

Mask - Totally confused on the subject ....

Do you know who developed it and why ( orginal purpose) ???

Better yet a group of psychiatrist used the drug for there patients.

Does this mean the orginal patient have a case ??? Out of control

What about G.... All the BB used it to relax, Back in the day you could buy

at GNC, etc and now it became illegal now they are selling it with a sript to help peeps sleep.... Whats up with that...

hey biscuit60 ... i think u r confused on where i got the quotes from .. right?

if that is the case . i took them from this article http://www.cnn.com/2004/HEALTH/02/25/ecstasy.study/

hope that answers your question dude

take care

peace

the MASK

peace

the MASK

..lots of the scientific research done so far has been Governement sponsored and is BIASED (no shit !) , and not so long ago proven false/tainted ............the truth is that no-one really knows so far , but it's almost certain that Moderate usage of E does NOT cause permanent brain damage .

oh and one more thing

...............no need to stereotype anyone that has or takes E as a addict . recreational user is much more apropriate .

PS...str8 edgers with attitudes are not cool

Peace

the mursa .

disk-ofreak .. fine .. thanks for your advice .. but i aint doing nothing ..

my body has been clear of anything .. drugs, alcohol, nicotene/smoke for all my life and i am not about to start anything now kid ..

i am proud that i am on this age can kick ass dancing .. and can get high just from music and dancing ..

i dont need a stimulant to excite me, make me happy or take me to another world .. this is a good world and i am happy with it .

peace

the MASK

lmao ...you don't put anything foreign in your body , but yet WEAR a MASK when you go out , and Dance with it on .. why don't you show your face ? are you so self consious ?

.. and since your so pure (why the heck do you go clubbin ?) , bro become a Monk and move to a monistery somewhere in the hillsides of Bulgaria .

..kids so close minded and with a superiority complex just get on my nerves.