Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's your favorite attraction at disneyland?

weyes

what's your favorite attraction at disneyland?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. what's your favorite attraction at disneyland?

• fantasmic
    • haunted mansion
    • indiana jones
    • jungle cruise
    • matterhorn
    • pirates of the caribbean
    • space mountain
    • star tours
    • thunder mountain railroad
    • other

no, characters don't count :tongue: . i know some of you guys just go to meet mickey, but i wanna know what rides and things you like the best (even though i've gone about 6 times and still haven't met that frikkin' mouse :cuss: !).

i've asked this before, but polls are much more fun :D.

now, i've listed what i think'd be the top 9 choices, but my fave isn't on the survey. i absolutely love the enchanted tiki room :D . that place is a 20-minute gigglefest, sober or not :rofl: !!!

"In the Tikki, Tikki Tikki Tikki room...." Yeah it is funny, but I LOVE the Pirates of the Caribbean"-- so realistic. You can even see "hair" on the pirates legs....

I also LOVE the ride inside the EPCOT ball. I think its- the "world of knowledge". It's a tripp.....

i never sat and watched fantasmic all the way through; i just walked by it on my way back to main street, once. but the magic was all lost on me when i saw 2 mickeys at the same time :eek::cry: !!!

"how can that be?" i thought.

my whole belief system was crushed :( .

Damm, I cant believe they cloned Micky Mouse!!!

Wow, all magic would be lost on me too if I ever see 2 Micky's!!!

Hmmmm....

Or Weyes had a couple of drinks, maybe one to much and THAT's why she saw double?!?!?!?!? :pint: <== Weyes @ The ESPN ZONE, right before Fantasmic started ..he he!

Not Disneyland but DISNEYWORLD da real deal!! you forgot Mr.Toad's Wild Ride...
i went to disneyworld back in the 80s and it was tha bomb :aright: ; very different from disneyland. they had a show called "kitchen krackpots," in which all sorts of food danced and sang... do they still have that?

I voted for Fantasmic...but thats before reading about the two Mickey deal. WTF? I smell a action law suit of some kind. Damn Disney for ruining my years and years of unimaginative childhood. For destroying Xmas cause I stopped believing in Santa, for ruining the Thanksgiving turkey cause I stopped believing in the Pilgrims, and most importantly for wrecking Halloween cause I stopped believing in the Great Pumpkin :mad::mad::mad:

FFFFFFFFFFF UUUUUUUU Eisner & Co!!!! :gang:

me think me need a couple: :pint: