Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wish i´d have met you in 5 years

tastey

Thanks babe...I was waiting for someone to feel bad for me. Ok, I'm gonna leave now for my weekend at the beach where hopefully I can find some whore to take my mind off of it ;)

I'm going to the beach, too.

The 'whore' you might find is only a temporary way to feel better! Higher your standards damnit!

...when you find the right one, it's not "settling"...so sad that the average human is never satisfied...i think it's harder for someone to shut the fuck up and be happy with what they have then let it go...bottom line, as themrs stated/inferred, if you're contemplating such things you're better off ending it and go have your adventures...

...when you find the right one, it's not "settling"...so sad that the average human is never satisfied...i think it's harder for someone to shut the fuck up and be happy with what they have then let it go...bottom line, as themrs stated/inferred, if you're contemplating such things you're better off ending it and go have your adventures...

I say it all the time:

Humans are just never satisfied.

I say it all the time:

Humans are just never satisfied.

...lol...so do i...fortunately my dad taught me to stress the little things in life...he got dealt a lot of shit while growing up...and finding happiness in the little things has always led me to find contentment in so many areas that other people do not...i said it about feeling old on the bump board and i'll say it here about relationships - it is always about attitude and perspective...

well, anyone that refers to women as "any whore to f*ck" doesn't deserve any better. go pay for it....ya prolly get the types that are more into your wallet than yourself....i know, i know....whatever.

the "quietest" looking ones...usually are the biggest secret whores you can imagine.

..............nothing is as it appears...specially in the beginning...and it takes a few years to really get to know someone...and what they are all about....and you know what....u have to be worth giving that time....and not everyone is....therefore u bop around cheerfully....and that is fun, too.

NO stress relationship please....or why bother. :bounce:

well, anyone that refers to women as "any whore to f*ck" doesn't deserve any better. go pay for it....ya prolly get the types that are more into your wallet than yourself....i know, i know....whatever.

the "quietest" looking ones...usually are the biggest secret whores you can imagine.

..............nothing is as it appears...specially in the beginning...and it takes a few years to really get to know someone...and what they are all about....and you know what....u have to be worth giving that time....and not everyone is....therefore u bop around cheerfully....and that is fun, too.

NO stress relationship please....or why bother. :bounce:

i neither get who you´re replying to nor what you´re trying to say

i think the fact that humans r never statisfied is what drives us to make bigger, and better things........but theres alot more that i think when it comes to this subject to.....but i dont think i have the finger power to even begin to start typing all of this.....but i do think settling and complaicancy, is something that should not be looked upon as good qualities!!!!!!!!!! we should always be searching for ways to make things batter for ourselves....respectivly that is!!!!!!!!!!

...you are confusing content with settling...it's one thing to have drive and ambition...rising to new levels on all levels in life is def admirable but that does not mean you cant find comfort and satisfaction in various areas...and who the hell says you cant achieve these new levels WITH a partner...esp if you share the same goals...

...you are confusing content with settling...it's one thing to have drive and ambition...rising to new levels on all levels in life is def admirable but that does not mean you cant find comfort and satisfaction in various areas...and who the hell says you cant achieve these new levels WITH a partner...esp if you share the same goals...

u r corrct...i should have been more discriptive in my post....i was speaking of that down side of settling.....cuz yes when u find what u want thats when u say.....yes!!!!!!!!!!!! i can finally settle down!!!!!!!!!!

:deadfish::rolleyes:

If you're looking, then you're not happy, so why bother. And I mean looking in the sense of looking for a "better" person, not just another whore to fuck.

exactly! if youre not ready to be with her for good now, you might not ever be

You guys are crazy if you think fliptoniaaa is being a bad husband. It's a misconception that once youre married you cant be you anymore. i mean obviously, yes, you do have to have sex with only one person, but it doesnt have to be all uptight and shit. With my boyfriend, i understand that as a guy, he has a penis. I dont expect that im the only girl he checks out or thinks about, but im cool with it. I know im most important to him and hes most important to me. You wont ever be happy with someone you had to give up everything for or change who you are for. True love is about balance and two people being themselves, and loving each other for it. Not saying, oh my wife might see this so i cant post it. Obviously theyve been together long enough to know how each other thinks, and they still love each other.

Guest brwneydtrouble
:deadfish::rolleyes:

If you're looking, then you're not happy, so why bother. And I mean looking in the sense of looking for a "better" person, not just another whore to fuck.

That is exactly my outlook. Why bother if im still looking? I get made fun of all the time because I wont settle for just a good one. I dont want a "good one", I want the best one. HIM, the guy that is perfect for me. If I settle, then im just cheating myself and him as well, because if he's not perfect for me, then im not perfect for him and wasting his time when he could be with someone else.

I guess that means that I will be an old maid for the rest of my life huh? *lol*

That is exactly my outlook. Why bother if im still looking? I get made fun of all the time because I wont settle for just a good one. I dont want a "good one", I want the best one. HIM, the guy that is perfect for me. If I settle, then im just cheating myself and him as well, because if he's not perfect for me, then im not perfect for him and wasting his time when he could be with someone else.

I guess that means that I will be an old maid for the rest of my life huh? *lol*

How long have you been "looking for" (if you don't mind me asking)?

Wow, what a great post! :)

You guys are crazy if you think fliptoniaaa is being a bad husband. It's a misconception that once youre married you cant be you anymore. i mean obviously, yes, you do have to have sex with only one person,

Not necessarily ;)

True love is about balance and two people being themselves, and loving each other for it.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Not saying, oh my wife might see this so i cant post it. Obviously theyve been together long enough to know how each other thinks, and they still love each other.

:aright:

Thinking the way you do, I'm sure you and your boyfriend have a very strong and understanding relationship.

:)

Wow, what a great post! :)

Not necessarily ;)

Couldn't have put it better myself.

:aright:

Thinking the way you do, I'm sure you and your boyfriend have a very strong and understanding relationship.

:)

just cuz were taken doesnt mean we have to be boring housewives! and yeah...no UNAPPROVED sex with anyone else hehe

Guest gabo

well said bitch

Guest brwneydtrouble
How long have you been "looking for" (if you don't mind me asking)?

I've been single for 2 and a half years after a 5 year relationship. I had one that I let get away that I met about two months after I broke off my engagement, but the timing was totally off, I just wasn't ready.

And thank you my dear Gabo....:makeout:

I have realized that sometimes the best ones come along at the wrong times. When your either in a relationship, or you just don't wanna be

Don't let these people go cause you never know when your gonna meet someone the same way who makes you feel the same.

I forgot who said it on this post "Taking shit for granted will catch up with you in the end..."

Very good quote! :)