Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Free Love Saturdays w/ Jonathan Peters @ Spirit, 6/26

Guest chelly1436
I read somewhere else on this board that he is at Borgata from 4pm - 10pm...if doors open at 10pm @ spirit how is he suppose to be there? Or is there a filler DJ until he arrives at Spirit...gueesing midnight or later??

i heard cleveland is opening for him but dont quote me on that

Is spirt strict with id's now, cause I got in before but now I heard because it's JP and eveyrthing that it is sooo strict and they are arresting peole with fake id's. Is this ture because I really!!! wnated to go saturday but I don't want to get arrested ricking it :( does nayone know the deal with this wgole cops ar te door as bouncers shyt and getting arresting for id's !!! please say it isn't really so...

Parade ATW will be in attendance for this spectacular night of Music, Entertainment and Amazing people. We will be taking pictures and covering the event for a Monday article, so be sure to SMILE :)

See you all there. Enjoy.

-Shane Fontane

And don't forget to click to www.paradeamg.com on Monday June 28th for our EXCLUSIVE interview with the BEASTIE BOYS!