Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is it so hard for a hot couple to find a female to play with?

couple11101

goodluck. you shoudl try some lesbian bars b/c most bi chicks are with men and looking for a woman too. the other choice is to find a couple that is into the same but make it clear that youre bi and your bf is not (but then your bf wont really be able to join in).

lesbians are your best bet, they are openminded, fun, some are hot & some are looking for no attachments. :D they wil be much more into you than your bf. not that that is a bad thing.

Guest gabo
Hey i am a bisexual 24 year old female that wants to play with a hot girl and my 26 yearl old bf. If anybody has any ideas or suggestions to how i can find a bisexual girl to join us please let me know.

can I fuck you without ur bf?

goodluck. you shoudl try some lesbian bars b/c most bi chicks are with men and looking for a woman too. the other choice is to find a couple that is into the same but make it clear that youre bi and your bf is not (but then your bf wont really be able to join in).

lesbians are your best bet, they are openminded, fun, some are hot & some are looking for no attachments. :D they wil be much more into you than your bf. not that that is a bad thing.

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!! :makeout::love:

Guest brwneydtrouble
rol ur eyes at me again,,, I dare u

:rolleyes:

Whatcha gonna do about it punk? Beat my ass? HA! I DARE YOU.

Hey i am a bisexual 24 year old female that wants to play with a hot girl and my 26 yearl old bf. If anybody has any ideas or suggestions to how i can find a bisexual girl to join us please let me know.

because most people aren't like you guys. Most people prefer monogamous relationships.

Guest gabo
:rolleyes:

Whatcha gonna do about it punk? Beat my ass? HA! I DARE YOU.

no, I am gonna tie you to my radiator and put it on hi

Are you 2 a couple of fatties.................that might be a cause of concern?

thanks for all the help. We were just wondering. We go to different parties that are very fun, but we were hoping to get females more our kind of people. That enjoy going to clubs and other places. Most of the parties we go to (skin, onelegup) are very hot but it is mostly couples that we do have lots of fun with. We just remember our best experience being with a hot bifemale at thesound factory, couple years ago. We want that again. Thanks again.

thanks for all the help. We were just wondering. We go to different parties that are very fun, but we were hoping to get females more our kind of people. That enjoy going to clubs and other places. Most of the parties we go to (skin, onelegup) are very hot but it is mostly couples that we do have lots of fun with. We just remember our best experience being with a hot bifemale at thesound factory, couple years ago. We want that again. Thanks again.

So basically she was so cracked out at SF that she didn't realize how ugly the 2 of you were and and a 3 ways in the men's room stall?