Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn. Myst, lina and somebitch!

Guest gabo

that thread that some douchebag started was all bullshit. I never talked about anal and you guys.

lol alright fine, try to kiss up to them in the hopes of a charity fuck, but those bitches are smart, they're never gonna give it up for anything but money...just so you know.

and dont lie, you did refer me to them, they know, you know, and i know it, why are you bringing it up again like this? weren't you the one who described in vivid detail how somebitch likes taking it in sloooowwwwlyy from behind, just to feel the penetration more? and what about linabina's voyeuristic bisexual tendencies? hmmm? and don't even get me started on what all you told me about mystify22....

:laugh:

Guest gabo
lol alright fine, try to kiss up to them in the hopes of a charity fuck, but those bitches are smart, they're never gonna give it up for anything but money...just so you know.

and dont lie, you did refer me to them, they know, you know, and i know it, why are you bringing it up again like this? weren't you the one who described in vivid detail how somebitch likes taking it in sloooowwwwlyy from behind, just to feel the penetration more? and what about linabina's voyeuristic bisexual tendencies? hmmm? and don't even get me started on what all you told me about mystify22....

:laugh:

you are crazy! I never even met myst u moron!