Clubplanet Nightlife Community

T w i l o - C a r l C o x : ROLL CALL

Alright, alright, I know it has already been posted but I don't feel like looking for it....plus, people change their minds....want a new, refreshed list to see who I can expect to see and not......looks like a lot......Say whatever.....

MiKeY

------------------

"Music is life, live for the weekend....."

Mikey-

I'll be there. I should get there around 1am. If you or anyone else want to meet up before the 5am meetup, post a spot.

This will be my first time back in 1 1/2 years. I have to go back, the first time I ever went to a club and rolled was Carl Cox at Twilo July 4th 1998.

-Andy

------------------

Lets Go METS!!!!!!!!

test.jpg

im there i shoudl be there around 12 or 1 whenever i can get my ass out of the bar i go to b4 there we shoudl have an ealrier meetup cause i might be goign solo and dont feel like chillin by myslef till 5

------------------

im a writer, a poet, a genius, i know it, i don't buy cheebah i grow it!

Ric and I will be there by midnight prolly....if u walk on dance floor....dj booth on yur left....power bar on yur right bar straight ahead.......go towards back bar and veer left corner to steps...same place as lastt week.

J303 u can hook up with us then

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

j303j

well there is a group meeting at a bar earlier in the evening. If you want, check out Vampie's post about a lunch meetup...there is info in there about a drink meet up as well. so if u be down.....go for it. Mikey....whats the dilly-o....wanna meet up with us too? cwm13.gif

see y'all tomorrow.

-Al

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

The Suspense is TERRIBLE....i hope it'll last! Willy Wonka

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!

prime.giflogospin.gif

myrlin, I'm gonna check over in that corner at like 1:30-2 maybe with Al....hopefully you guys will still be chillin there.......andy and j303j, why don't you meet us(or just me possibly) at the spot myrlin described at around that time..........Nicki, we'll be on the lookout for you hun.......More, more, more...I want some fire on that goddamn little folder......

Mikey

------------------

[This message has been edited by mikey_m (edited 11-02-2000).]

I will be there! and for anyone that has no clue as to how anyone looks, I vote myself as the Twilo identifier...I am a 6'0 tall black girl...I will have my hair pulled back and the code word will be C A M E L T O E...So go up to any and every black girl that is 6'0 tall (prolly will be only me) and say the code word. I will direct you to the secret passageway... cwm3.gif

~*Jam*~

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! as-slow.gif ...

Originally posted by raver_mania:

LOL Jammy...yup I'll go up to every girl say "CAMELTOE...can you get me into the passageway?" smile.gif

I'll be there!

I'll finally get to meet you guys!

RM -

I've noticed you come to NYC often all the way from DC/Baltimore, thats fucking dedication, and I wanted to tell you that you're the man for doing so! Peace

jammy...

if i say C A M E L T O E to a tall black woman and then get smacked to high heavens i'm going to have to hold you responsible tongue.gif

i can see it now - "pssssst, hey cameltoe"

WHAM

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Originally posted by nycedee:

i'm hoping peeps will still meet-up at 5AM powerbar!!! i'm not showing until later, and i'd like to hang with y'all!

5AM - POWERBAR

Yea, there will still be the 5am meet this is just for some who will be there early and want to meet up a bit earlier than 5......

MiKeY

------------------

Originally posted by nycedee:

RM -

I've noticed you come to NYC often all the way from DC/Baltimore, thats fucking dedication, and I wanted to tell you that you're the man for doing so! Peace

Thanks bro! Yeah, its almost like I live in NYC but come down to Baltimore during the week to work. Hey, hopefully it won't be for much longer...hopefully I'll be able to move to NYC early next year!

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!