Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good Bar in Coral Gables area??

bbbastard

try Moes in Coconut Grove, there is also the Titanic Bar in The gables right next to the UM campus on Ponce De Leon, I don't reccommend either, simply for the fact that they are bars, but out of the bars I have been to in the gables and grove Moes is the best

Moe's isn't in the Gables...it's in the Grove.

Buuut...if you do want to go to the Grove..try Green Street Cafe. Same block as Moe's, but on the corner across from the cuban restaurant (Mambo). They just opened up a really nice bar area a few months back and you can either sit at the bar or by the street in these lil' couches and comfy chairs that they set up there (Segafredo style). Cool deal.

As far as the Gables, I'm drawing a blank on a quiet place =/ Houston's (on Ponce) is cool, but noisy. The Bar (on Giralda..I think that's how U spell it) is cool, but some nights its really loud cuz' of bands playing and stuff. The Globe (on Alhambra) can be quiet or noisy...also depends on the night.

If I think of more I'll fill ya in.....

Titanic Brewing Company near UM on Ponce de Leon is great --- awesome beer/great food, there are also a few nice lil' bars on Sunset near the mall.

Agreed. Titantic is good.

Also by Sunset Place there is Bouganvillia, Sunset Tavern, Jake's, and I can'tthink right now, but there's another place right by US1 and Sunset that's good 2. I want to say it starts with an M, but I can't remember...

Also by Sunset Place there is Bouganvillia, Sunset Tavern, Jake's, and I can'tthink right now, but there's another place right by US1 and Sunset that's good 2. I want to say it starts with an M, but I can't remember...

How about the Aventura/North Miami Beach area? :tongue::D

Quite / Nice place is definitely:

Bouganvillia :) PROPS to that :):pint:

ur such a LUSH....Sunset Tavern is good and so it Macabi Cigar Bar...good choices

damn girl...and you say you don't drink that much anymore. LOL

I'd go to Jake's...love that place.

Moe's is not in the Gables. It's in the Grove and it's hardly quiet. It's real noisy and loud.

In the Gables there's The Bar, John Martin's. I'm not sure of the addresses so look them up. These are quiet places where two people can actually sit down, have a drink and actually listen to eachother speak.