Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunday afternoons/evening @ Jade Terrace..NYC wake the fuck up

went to a party last night at Jade Terrace (rooftop of China Club)...it was only in its second week so the crowd was thin...nonetheless it has great potential...the venue itself is mad nice...plus whats better than a rooftop in timesquare...its great...u got the city skyline, alcohol and house music...this is the shit that NYC needs and its gotta be promoted...people were mad friendly...some cute chicks too...place is mad chill...its a great place to end the weekend...music was decent...nothing mindblowing but that could be changed...party goes from 6-12...i encourage anyone to check it out cause nyc needs this type of shit...im not even a promoter i just think this is what NYC in the summer should be all about

yes......DJ Boris spins there sunday afternoons.but it is a pretty good party i would have to say!!!!!! :bounce:

yea it was boris...as anti boris i am he played decent stuff...if it were a saturday night u wouldnt catch me dead going to see him spin but for a sunday afternoon/evening it was fine...played alot of good songs from the past 5-6 years (and not sound factory classics like chemical or like a prayer...those arent classics by any means but to a SF juicemonkey they are)