Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Bling

Hunny...wtf??? only the real Cpers can call me hunny, you must have over 1500 posts to feel free to call me out....biatch!

Hey honey you are a freak.

:half:

And pizza face get a grip on yourself. Bling's face is not any better. You could probably land a plane on his forehead.

:half::half:

sotuchick, you are just a communist balsera

:laugh: :laugh: Te falto chusma... :laugh:

Dude with all due respect, this board is for ppl who are at least a little bit more mature than you "pretty boy"

Post a picture of your ass, I wanna see if it is as pretty as your signature...

Sorry, Obby if I am not acting as you'd expect but this little PUNK needs a lesson.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Mature? I am not the skank who treats guys in their 20's like they are cute little boys. Pretty Boy? Haha... if you only knew me

The fact of the matter is that we DONT.

You are making yourself look like a fool by calling people names and creating meaningless drama. I would have sided with you, citing that you are a newbie and really dont know the little ins and outs that make up the CP Miami community, but you made the mistake of calling a friend of mine a SKANK and a communist balsera.

By the way, age does not equate maturity by ANY means.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Mature? I am not the skank who treats guys in their 20's like they are cute little boys. Pretty Boy? Haha... if you only knew me

Oh yeah, and another thing. I dont think she mentioned anything about a "CUTE" little boy. Just a pretty boy. *LOL*

In all honesty...what the fuck does it matter? Bling isn't writing on behalf of any publication or sponser. It's not like he's getting paid...and why does anyone person have the right to assume what people in general do and don't care about...it's a fucking message board...not an official event review forum mandated or governed by any rules or pre-set style any one person has to follow. I for one am getting sick and tired of people trying to bring this kid down. Take your own advice...you're not a teenager...if you were that upset by bling's reviews you could have just been sent it to bling in a PM (or choose not to read them)...but you chose to try and embarrass the guy by posting this which shows who is the adolescent in this matter and who should really be embarrassed. If only half the people here had the dedication and HEART bling does this place would be a much much better place.

Yup.... We need more blings in this world.... :biggrin:

Bling> Don't let anyone bring you down, you'll always have me to read your reviews..... and you know everyone on this board loves you.... including muh... :biggrin:;)

In all honesty...what the fuck does it matter? Bling isn't writing on behalf of any publication or sponser. It's not like he's getting paid...and why does anyone person have the right to assume what people in general do and don't care about...it's a fucking message board...not an official event review forum mandated or governed by any rules or pre-set style any one person has to follow. I for one am getting sick and tired of people trying to bring this kid down. Take your own advice...you're not a teenager...if you were that upset by bling's reviews you could have just been sent it to bling in a PM (or choose not to read them)...but you chose to try and embarrass the guy by posting this which shows who is the adolescent in this matter and who should really be embarrassed. If only half the people here had the dedication and HEART bling does this place would be a much much better place.

jeez im away at work miamimonk goes. off. uhh unlike u miamimonk i know pretty much everyone on this board, so i like to bs in my reviews and make it more personal.... besides that i have nothing more to say......

thanks for the kind words lyrik :bowdown:

Yup.... We need more blings in this world.... :biggrin:

Bling> Don't let anyone bring you down, you'll always have me to read your reviews..... and you know everyone on this board loves you.... including muh... :biggrin:;)

thanks mimi, i dont listen to it. i see he forgot all the tracks i listed as well. he forgot to put that huh.... lets see him write a review i dare u miamimonk write a review and then we can nitpick it

Bling, notice that you have quite a few girls taking up for you, and with the tone that they are using it is evident what they see you as, they treat you like a little baby, if you like that kinda thing then you are on the right path, but if you don't like being looked at as a joke than you might want to think about opening your eyes a little. I am sorry if I embarassed you but you need it, if I were to PM you it would not be as effective, for you to see what everyone else thinks (I do not believe everyone is stating there true opinion) is better. Obviously its up to you what you want to post, but the stuff in it is not personal, its just unimportant and childish whether I knew you personally or not. I like to read and post on this site, but the more posts I see on here that seem like you are trying to make yourself look cool, and people supporting it (whether they are just trying to make you feel good or not) annoys me and I chose to say something about it. But to be real Bling you are a joke, seem like a friendly guy, and maybe in Real life you arent as big of a clown, but from this screen you are not taken seriously and you think you are. Anyone that continues to tell you otherwise is lying, or just blind.

Bling, notice that you have quite a few girls taking up for you, and with the tone that they are using it is evident what they see you as, they treat you like a little baby, if you like that kinda thing then you are on the right path, but if you don't like being looked at as a joke than you might want to think about opening your eyes a little. I am sorry if I embarassed you but you need it, if I were to PM you it would not be as effective, for you to see what everyone else thinks (I do not believe everyone is stating there true opinion) is better. Obviously its up to you what you want to post, but the stuff in it is not personal, its just unimportant and childish whether I knew you personally or not. I like to read and post on this site, but the more posts I see on here that seem like you are trying to make yourself look cool, and people supporting it (whether they are just trying to make you feel good or not) annoys me and I chose to say something about it. But to be real Bling you are a joke, seem like a friendly guy, and maybe in Real life you arent as big of a clown, but from this screen you are not taken seriously and you think you are. Anyone that continues to tell you otherwise is lying, or just blind.

Dude no one cares what u think...

STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly KID that has to be about the most ignorant thing I have read since your last posts about ghetto black people. Listen, what is a joke is that you would stoop so low to attack the one person that doesn't harbor a mean bone in his body and turn something as little as disliking his reviewing methods to a personal attack on his character. To me this means you are trying to make up for some inferiority complex proabably deep rooted to some child hood trauma where you were not "the cool guy". So deep down, whether you know it or not, you truly identify more with your perception of bling and the way you think people view him. That is why you think you have him pin-pointed...you are or were the sheepish little dork that nobody played with...but give him a few years out of High School and a couple years in the club scene he is Mr. Cool....out to set whats wrong with nerdy America right. Give me a fuckin break...you just made yourself sound like a 2 bit fuckin chump vying to be the center of attention.....NEXT!

Easy there tiger, dont be mad because you cant seem to get that table outta the bedroom

What have you done...you don't know shit about me and who I am so eat it bitch boy. Go back to serving up glory hole goodness for nickels before your feelings get hurt.