Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Bling

Everyone (well mostly newbies) please keep this in mind:

Criticize Bling = CP Mafia after you

That's not my point... many of the people who have been posting on CP have made long lasting friendships and don't like to see some new person coming in here and criticizing their friends. It's about being humble and helping out friends. Suppose you would have criticized someone else on CP. Their friends would step in to defend them. Do you see what I'm saying? :D

Everyone (well mostly newbies) please keep this in mind:

Criticize Bling = CP Mafia after you

Are you blind? Mostly everyone that is taking up for Bling are ppl who have been on the board for a real long time. Get it right dude....

Thats why I said mostly newbies

Look at everyones join date and you will see no newbies at all. We've all been on this board for a real long time and we're all friends here ( including bling ) . You're really not making a good 1st impression.

I know bling gets personal on his reviews but it's only because we all know eachother and know what he's taling about. Our friendship consists of more than just clubbing. We all talk via phone and hang out on a regular basis. So plz do not come on this board criticizing him( especially not knowing anyone on CP ) and expect good feedback. We're all just doing whats natural to us.

So just let it go ok?

First off, all of you here are not friends. There are hundreds of people on this board, second I am not the only one who feels this way, I made this post after having a conversation in person with someone known on this board and liked for the most part (I won't say who) about how ridiculous his reviews are, so I am not alone, and quite a few poeple agreed with me openly in this thread. Just because 10-20 of you are friends doesn't mean all hundred of us are, and even if me and bling were friends, we wouldnt be close ones if he continually talked like he was trying to be Mr. cool. Just because you and a select few think one way (liking blings reviews) doesn't mean that most people do. Obviously most people will not come out and say something negative about bling because it is certain it will cause the controversy it did, but I am not the kind of person that is afraid of that (not an instigator either). Its kind of like the gay marriage issue, most people arent gay, and most people don't approve, but not many will come out and say it because of the controversy it would cause. There are alot more people reading CP than just you group of friends that hang out. Keep that in mind, if I choose to come criticize him and speak my mind I have every right to, so don't tell me not to come here and state my opinion because that is ridiculous. I was not expecting good feedback, I was expecting a similr response but it was to let bling know how some people feel about his reviews, say what you want about me, my sig ( :rolleyes: ), or blings kindness but his reviews are still ridiculous and annoying.

First off, all of you here are not friends. There are hundreds of people on this board, second I am not the only one who feels this way, I made this post after having a conversation in person with someone known on this board and liked for the most part (I won't say who) about how ridiculous his reviews are, so I am not alone, and quite a few poeple agreed with me openly in this thread. Just because 10-20 of you are friends doesn't mean all hundred of us are, and even if me and bling were friends, we wouldnt be close ones if he continually talked like he was trying to be Mr. cool. Just because you and a select few think one way (liking blings reviews) doesn't mean that most people do. Obviously most people will not come out and say something negative about bling because it is certain it will cause the controversy it did, but I am not the kind of person that is afraid of that (not an instigator either). Its kind of like the gay marriage issue, most people arent gay, and most people don't approve, but not many will come out and say it because of the controversy it would cause. There are alot more people reading CP than just you group of friends that hang out. Keep that in mind, if I choose to come criticize him and speak my mind I have every right to, so don't tell me not to come here and state my opinion because that is ridiculous. I was not expecting good feedback, I was expecting a similr response but it was to let bling know how some people feel about his reviews, say what you want about me, my sig ( :rolleyes: ), or blings kindness but his reviews are still ridiculous and annoying.

I concur!!! There are alot of ppl who read the board that I don't even know about but I was refering to the ppl who are taking up for bling and many more. I never thought you were wrong by posting your opnion, I just thought you were being a lil rude about it, that's all. You know, there are nicer ways to come out and say things. So like I said before, lets just drop it, everyone knows how you feel about bling and his reviews ok???? You got your point out....

...and even if me and bling were friends, we wouldnt be close ones if he continually talked like he was trying to be Mr. cool. Just because you and a select few think one way (liking blings reviews) doesn't mean that most people do. Obviously most people will not come out and say something negative about bling because it is certain it will cause the controversy it did, but I am not the kind of person that is afraid of that (not an instigator either)...

Ok, so you're admitting that you would make or break a friendship with someone because of how cool they are or aren't... That sounds a bit superficial to me! It's not just a select few that like Bling's reviews. Trust me, it's not easy writing a review on here that everyone will like. Most people hate mine. They think I'm boring cause I name tracks that were dropped or because I hate on a lot of people. But I have yet to read one of Bling's reviews that doesn't contain just a bit of humor to lighten up my day. Besides, each one of Bling's reviews is clearly entitled "Bling's review etc etc" so you know what to expect if you open it. If you don't care, don't open it!!!

Ok, so you're admitting that you would make or break a friendship with someone because of how cool they are or aren't... That sounds a bit superficial to me! It's not just a select few that like Bling's reviews. Trust me, it's not easy writing a review on here that everyone will like. Most people hate mine. They think I'm boring cause I name tracks that were dropped or because I hate on a lot of people. But I have yet to read one of Bling's reviews that doesn't contain just a bit of humor to lighten up my day. Besides, each one of Bling's reviews is clearly entitled "Bling's review etc etc" so you know what to expect if you open it. If you don't care, don't open it!!!

No, I was saying if he TRIED to be Mr. Cool continually I would not be friends with him.He constantly refers to private conversations he has with people he thinks are important in an obvious attempt to make him look cool, that is annoying and childish, thats what I was saying.

No, I was saying if he TRIED to be Mr. Cool continually I would not be friends with him.He constantly refers to private conversations he has with people he thinks are important in an obvious attempt to make him look cool, that is annoying and childish, thats what I was saying.

But I don't see why that would bother YOU! You don't know him, and it's not like he's putting a burden on you by posting what he does. Like I said earlier, if you don't like the content of his reviews but want people to know how you enjoyed a particular party, write your own review!

Its not that you criticized him...it was the manner in which it was done. Hell we all get on each other's cases for one reason or another, but the way you posted was not respectful and was very tasteless. The funny thing is...the people bling mentions in his reviews for the most part (Edgar V, buster, etc) ARE actually his friends and he does hang out with these people....so he isn't trying to be Mr. Cool by mentioning them...thats just how he is...a very excited guy that has only been into the club scene for maybe 3 years. He expresses his passion without regard of what people will say about him because he feels that deeply about these people and the music. I have been to a few events with him and by far is he trying to be Mr. Cool...if anything its the DJs and promoters that come up to him and say hi and ask what they could do for him...why? Because he actually really cares and comes out to support a myriad of different events, venues, DJs etc and does this all because he...like most people that are into this...has found something that really affects him and that inspries something in him. Some of us express that through different outlets...be it DJing, promoting, dancing what have you....bling is a talker and as such likes to be very conversational. Do you think you are the first to criticize his writings? It's the point that people take it so far to bash this kid on so many different levels...I mean if this was really about just his writings...why did it have to get down to attacking his character and intentions? Seriously...isn't doing all that to someone just low to begin with? He never disrespected anyone...so why openly be disrespectful to him? Just because you think you may be more mature or have a better opinion on how something as insignificant as internet message board reviews should be written? Are you people really losing sleep over reviews....it's that important? When it is all said and done...this is still just your opinion and perception...yes there is a big group of people on CP...some friends...some not...some don't even post...everyone will have different opinions. What you said wasn't going to change anything...and I think you know that. As with any friend, I stand up for them when I feel they are being degraded or attacked unjustly.....whether that friend is 4 feet tall or 7 feet tall...tough guy or not...because it shouldn't matter. We don't stand up for bling out of pity but because he has over time became a good friend to some of us. It's your own perception of bling that clashes with this...so maybe you spoke with some people off boards in person or pm and they said this and that about bling...big deal...people will ALWAYS talk shit when the pressure is off and they feel like they are secure either behind their screens or whispering in a loud club or what have you....I still have not seen or heard one thing that bling has done to warrant the abuse people throw at him.

A lot of us have been in this scene for a long time...and some, believe it or not, pre-date wy before Space....and even still some have roots to the origins of this scene in general. It gets tiresome to see the same cliche come and go over and over...the people that feel it necessary to put people straight but don't think out what they want to say before they say it...and then it snowballs into a load of shit. So again...you now know what to expect from his reviews...just don't read them...if you choose to...okay no problem and if you choose to express your feelings about them... common sense tells anyone to be respectful. You came off from a stand point that you have seen and done it all...whether thats true or not...it is a little pretentious and still isn't a pleasant position to take and almost always will get negative responses.

I believe that the DJs and promoters do come up to Bling and treat him well, but why do you think that is? Ill tell you, its because Bling never writes a bad thing about anywhere in his reviews, so promoters want him to come to their club so he will post the very nice reviews he posts. Its kind of him, but at the same time I come back to my first post where I said his reviews are uncritical, which is not a good thing if its supposed to be a real review. I did think it may change something by me posting because I thought he might give it some though beings that I was completly dissed by almost everyone and its not like he "obeyed me" or anything. I have not done it all, nor do I claim to, in fact I am sure bling has been to many more clubs than me. But I know bad writing when I see it. As for attacking Blings character, I didnt mean to do that, I was making the connection between his childish reviews and the way other people treat him. I am glad you did not have to resort to more useless bashing in your last post, I take them more seriously that way. As for what people think of me.... its very judgemental to think of me as mean or childish just because I was trying to make a point. If you read the whole thread I think you can get the whole picture. I am not a bad guy, and I don't normally go around criticizing everyone, but Blings posts were really starting to annoy me. Why do I read them..... I just feel like I have to click, I read everything on the board ( office job w/ alot of off time) and I am on this board more than any other site on the net, so I like to try and enjoy it rather than read useless reviews and posts (not just by bling) which seem to increase everyday.

wow...so you do admit liking it up the ass...you sir, are nothing but but a buttfucker, you should be ashamed of yourself! :nono:

I would read all the postings but they are long and boring. Mimid I don't care about being an adult or an infant. I just wanna crack on bling. And bling maybe you can rent out that thing for ad space. I am sure you would get a pretty penny for a sign that huge.

:half:

I would read all the postings but they are long and boring. Mimid I don't care about being an adult or an infant. I just wanna crack on bling. And bling maybe you can rent out that thing for ad space. I am sure you would get a pretty penny for a sign that huge.

There are better ways to critize ppl and you just do it in an elememtary way. Notice your posts and Miamimonks..... Yours are childlike and "yes" Miamimonk may be putting down bling but theres no name calling. Just do it in a better manner.

There are better ways to critize ppl and you just do it in an elememtary way. Notice your posts and Miamimonks..... Yours are childlike and "yes" Miamimonk may be putting down bling but theres no name calling. Just do it in a better manner.

Look freak my job here is not to play the part of the adult. All I want is to crack on his forehead. Comprende?