Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temptations this year...A CALL TO ARMS

Yo what the fuck?! Where have all you people been? Where has the legendary tempts VIBE gone? I tell you what...it sure has NOTHING to do with the club or the way denny is playing. IN fact, I have been going to tempts for years and this is the best I have heard denny play week in and week out....so where the fuck are you supposed Tempts heads who talk mad shit about how siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick the summer gonna be at tempts, but then you only go on holidays and special events....POSERS! The Temptations gods are furious and something has to be done.

I mean seriously, even the bouncers are upset because they dont even get to fuck as many people up and carry out as many dipshits anymore!!!!!

This is a TEMPTS CALL TO ARMS. For all those people who say they love tempts, act like they love tempts and talk mad shit about how theyre gonna rip it up every weekend but then dont even show their sorry faces, IM TALKING TO YOU. LEST WE FORGET, some of the greatest times of our clubbing lives were spent at tempts, at the skilled hands of Mr Tsettos.

So where are THE PEOPLE? Did they get old and grow out of it? Did they decide to follow the "scene"? Are they just fucking cheap and lazy? COME BACK AND MAKE THE CLUB AS GREAT AS IT IS!!

I was talking to Tempskid this weekend at TEMPTS about the state of affairs at our beloved club and we came to the realization that the VIBE is not there right now but can and must be restored.

SO stop be fucking jackoffs and come home because you know you can never have as much fun anywhere else. And for real, denny is ripping the sickest beats this summer. I been there every week and checked out a few of the other clubs and by far, the music at tempts has been waaaaaaaay better (no offense to those other clubs/djs/promoters/etc). Ask anyone who know anything about music who has been there.

Dont forget the place. The memories, the music and the mayhem. The most energy of any club anywhere...

COME TO TEMPTS< STAY AT TEMPTS< JOIN THE FAMILY <BE PART OF THE LEGEND

Keep the vibe alive,

Eric

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been to Tempts since Mem Day, but from what I've heard XS is the answer...If I may make a suggestion.

We should all have a Tempts loving community meeting Saturday afternoon at midway (over some greezy grimey cheese steaks of course) and discuss a plan of attack on ambushing XS and beating the hell out of any former "Tempts Lover" , take their picture, and post it on the wall of the back bar at tempts. This way the images of these retchid traitors will be imprinted in our heads forever.. and they can HAVE THEIR HIP HOP.. Patooey..

PS. I will be out of town this weekend and cannot attend. I expect to hear good things and positive feedback from my tempts delegates. Much love to denny...keep the hotness coming.

How dare you rally people up then leave town?

Thats like George Bush flying to the French Riviera the day after bombping Iraq...

How dare you rally people up then leave town?

Thats like George Bush flying to the French Riviera the day after bombping Iraq...

it ok this is my first time i missed this year. I expect to see a drastic difference upon my return.

I haven't been to Tempts since Mem Day, but from what I've heard XS is the answer...If I may make a suggestion.

We should all have a Tempts loving community meeting Saturday afternoon at midway (over some greezy grimey cheese steaks of course) and discuss a plan of attack on ambushing XS and beating the hell out of any former "Tempts Lover" , take their picture, and post it on the wall of the back bar at tempts. This way the images of these retchid traitors will be imprinted in our heads forever.. and they can HAVE THEIR HIP HOP.. Patooey..

yo seriously that is what i mean by people following the "scene"....these types lack loyalty

it ok this is my first time i missed this year. I expect to see a drastic difference upon my return.

oh shit my return will be july 4th weekend when all the posers and tourists come back like they own the joint...so it's sure to be packed .maybe the holiday weekend is just the spark that will get everyone fired up again about the best club down the shore. then the next week is classics. might get people back in the habit.

I've heard this every June for the past 3/4 years now and every year from July 4th weekend on you don't hear another word. It will be the same this year.

Denny has been on fire (i've been twice so far and will be there this weekend w/about 30 people, several Tempts "virgins") - no question better than he usually is early in the year - but as usual everybody tries to do the "new thing" early in the summer. Do not fret as they will all come back home over the next few weekends and by mid-July Tempts will be Tempts once again!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

I've heard this every June for the past 3/4 years now and every year from July 4th weekend on you don't hear another word. It will be the same this year.

Denny has been on fire (i've been twice so far and will be there this weekend w/about 30 people, several Tempts "virgins") - no question better than he usually is early in the year - but as usual everybody tries to do the "new thing" early in the summer. Do not fret as they will all come back home over the next few weekends and by mid-July Tempts will be Tempts once again!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Thank you for this optimistic contribution. I agree that it is usually slow earlier in the summer and that it WILL pick up!! Im just calling out the posers!

I'll amit my perefect attendance at Tempts is over with!!!!

I first went to Tempts in 98

99 I went alot

2000 and 2001 I felt it was my job to go to Tempts every weekend and I did

2002 only missed 2 weekends

last summer I missed like 6, but good excuses

I'm not the Tempts warroir I used to be, but I will try to make every weekend I can. i already know of 4 more weekens I have to miss becAUSE of weddings and bachlor parties. So I can't come on here and bitch to round up the troops like I did in the past, so I will leave that to others who I see it in there eyes, they can lead like I once did, they can bring the power back to Tempts, one like a BMW Jay.

But, I can give my 2cents on the once Tempts loyals, who told me they were leaving Tempts to go to Xs because they heard everybody was there!!!!!!! A big fuck u to u !!!!!!!!!!

If i ever here those words again out of your mouths................**********

U know who u are !!!!!!!!!!!

Lets not wait to 4th of July weekend

lets not wait for retro

not for Denny's birthday

and lets not wait for the world famous closing party

and starts now

it's starts this upcoming fucking saturday

It's time to earn your varsity Tempts letter for all you frosh/soph

It's time for the upperclassmen like myself and Eric to show the rookies what Tempts is all about

It's time to take this shit to 5th fucking gear

It's 4th quarter time NOW

All fall/winter I hear "I can't wait for Tempts"

Well, it's fucking hear now

Lets act like closing party is this week

There will be no excuses

Moo where was your crew this past weekend ???

Do your job

Jar and Brian 1500, keep up the good work, u will be the captins this week

Ceeotter, your doing great, but make the drinks even stronger this weekend

XXXsplashxXXX, nevermind

Danfury keep it up with the gay dance moves, it is entertaning

Stiffler, hope to see u this weekend, your being inducted to the Tempts hall of fame

Iron Brothers....Midget tossing this week???????

and TommyTempts don't need nothing to say to u, your like Babe fucking Ruth , Tempts is your house

and Denny and JJ........U got my word for saturday....Tempts will be like Tempts, if not I'll take all blame!!!!!!!!!!

I'll amit my perefect attendance at Tempts is over with!!!!

I first went to Tempts in 98

99 I went alot

2000 and 2001 I felt it was my job to go to Tempts every weekend and I did

2002 only missed 2 weekends

last summer I missed like 6, but good excuses

I'm not the Tempts warroir I used to be, but I will try to make every weekend I can. i already know of 4 more weekens I have to miss becAUSE of weddings and bachlor parties. So I can't come on here and bitch to round up the troops like I did in the past, so I will leave that to others who I see it in there eyes, they can lead like I once did, they can bring the power back to Tempts, one like a BMW Jay.

But, I can give my 2cents on the once Tempts loyals, who told me they were leaving Tempts to go to Xs because they heard everybody was there!!!!!!! A big fuck u to u !!!!!!!!!!

If i ever here those words again out of your mouths................**********

U know who u are !!!!!!!!!!!

Lets not wait to 4th of July weekend

lets not wait for retro

not for Denny's birthday

and lets not wait for the world famous closing party

and starts now

it's starts this upcoming fucking saturday

It's time to earn your varsity Tempts letter for all you frosh/soph

It's time for the upperclassmen like myself and Eric to show the rookies what Tempts is all about

It's time to take this shit to 5th fucking gear

It's 4th quarter time NOW

All fall/winter I hear "I can't wait for Tempts"

Well, it's fucking hear now

Lets act like closing party is this week

There will be no excuses

Moo where was your crew this past weekend ???

Do your job

Jar and Brian 1500, keep up the good work, u will be the captins this week

Ceeotter, your doing great, but make the drinks even stronger this weekend

XXXsplashxXXX, nevermind

Danfury keep it up with the gay dance moves, it is entertaning

Stiffler, hope to see u this weekend, your being inducted to the Tempts hall of fame

Iron Brothers....Midget tossing this week???????

and TommyTempts don't need nothing to say to u, your like Babe fucking Ruth , Tempts is your house

and Denny and JJ........U got my word for saturday....Tempts will be like Tempts, if not I'll take all blame!!!!!!!!!!

im crazy

time for me to chime in (thanks eric)

1st off, anyone who says that TempTs is slow in June is truely mistaken. Back in summer of 2000, the line would would start to form around 11 and by midnight it was a packed house.

i know i mite get some backlash for what i am about to say but oh well, here it goes.

Put an end to the 18 for girls at Bambooo and have 18 and over for girls at TempTs. I am saying this from a buisness standpoint and also from a standpoint where it will get Denny more exposure to a younger crowd. This way it will allow him to add more people esp girls to his fan base. We all know the reason why Bamboo went to 18 and over in the winter but lets face it, summer is here now and you have the drinking crowd back there. Seriously, Bamboo is chargin $20 bucks for girls 18 n under to get in. I have never seen a club charge so much in NJ except for holiday weekends. Other clubs would charge $15 at the most for girls 21 and under to get in.

Next point: Transition Phase

Denny is still rippin sick beats week in week out, but the rookie club goers who are goin out these days are really goin out to hook up and get drunk. Don't get me wrong, that formula completes a two-thirds of the nite. Lets goes back on allowin 18 n over girls to get into TempTs so they can learn to apprciate what Denny brings to plate whenever is DJing

3rd point:

Xs isn't the answer. I made a few stop overs there recently and maybe 2% of the normal TempTs regs are hangin at Xs

i'm sure i will post some more factors up soon but thats it for now

"...And another thing, I DON'T PLAY HIP-HOP" - Denny Tsettos

anytime i have been to tempts this year it was nothing but a great time!!! And Denny has been ripping it...i always enjoy it! Even when i play @ XS i always make my way back so i can get my house music fix :)

Mendez

:hat::hat::hat:

are u guys kidding me??? temps is temps & drugs are drugs! everybody needs a break & i'm happy there are diff options in seaside.

this is true.. the drug error is almost over.. well pills anyway.. its a lot more fun to drink and talk to people then to go deaf listening to tribal beats all night, the people who liked that scene are older now and don't come every week and the younger kids think its silly.

EMAD MY BROTHER AND FELLOW CRUSADER THANK YOU.

I agree tempts has NEVER been this slow. This is the first year i have not seen a line outside every single night. And that is bullshit anyway, we get like 14 weekends to be there ALL YEAR< WHAT ARE THESE PEOPLE WAITING FOR....WASTING PRECIOUS TIME!!! It's disappointing. I too have some obligations that will keep me from tempts this summer. I wont be there this weekend and it's my first miss of the year. Hold it down for me. Im not saying you gotta go EVERY WEEKEND...i prob wont. But if youre down there and you talk so much shit you should be showing face.

Jim, you make some very strong points. The younger crowd just doesnt value good music as much and that's surely hurting attendance. As for the 18+. I have mixed opinions. From a business standpoint if that's what it will take to fill the place and get the vibe back, then ya gotta do what ya gotta do - maybe do like 1 or 2 weekends a month like that if anything...the Tempts Teen Teaser - building for the future. Personally, I would prefer to keep it over 21. We never needed the youngsters there to fill the place, why start now? If the 18 year olds wanna go they should just get DUPs like the old schoolers did...lol.

The bottom line is that all these people who talk so much shit need to back it up. come support the cause

this is true.. the drug error is almost over.. well pills anyway.. its a lot more fun to drink and talk to people then to go deaf listening to tribal beats all night, the people who liked that scene are older now and don't come every week and the younger kids think its silly.

see in my opinion it is more fun to go deaf listening to those tribal beats than hear music i could turn on hot 97 or 105.1 or 103.5 any time of day and hear...i think what you saying is that young kids just dont appreciate good club music

see in my opinion it is more fun to go deaf listening to those tribal beats than hear music i could turn on hot 97 or 105.1 or 103.5 any time of day and hear...i think what you saying is that young kids just dont appreciate good club music

yea i appreciate the music that denny and richie play but the young kids don't understand the whole scene.. they have more fun just drinking and hearing music in the backround..