Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temptations this year...A CALL TO ARMS

our marathon sets are unreal... DJ LITTLE BOSS

I was throwing up thatr night in Ibiza... I only played an 4 hour het you played the last 21

what a night that was in Ibiza

i know, i cant believe you punked out like that and left me all by myself

to rippppp it siiiiiiiiiiick. i held it down though, just played under acid pressure

for 30 mins a few times.

so siiiiiiiiick

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not for nothing i tried to keep out of this whole xs tempts discussion thing cause i have a really bad way wit words and everything i say will come out offensive when i dont really mean it to but i cant even read these replys anymore and hold my opinion back so here it goes........

i dj at xs on sat nites and for people to say the crowd at xs dont no music and could care less bout who is djing and blahblahblah is soo clueless its not even funny.....majority of the people in xs are from staten island brooklyn and queens believe it or not and alot of them used to live at sound factory, cheetah,centro fly back in the day among other places and would prob make ur head spin wit there knowledge of house musicthey have....

and not everyone in xs is under 21 also soo if anything has to be said bout the music at xs its that the majority of the people PREFER wat were doing over there....tell whatever dj u listen to to drop rem losing my religion or the police,men without hats or watever else i been playin over at xs and have a sea of people rockin wit u,thats the vibe and intentions we came to seaside wit.....to keep it funn and exciting...to bring u wat is really hot now and for alot of use who still do the sound factory 1998 shuffle shoulder hop wit ur diesel jeans rolled up and go to clubs to be " fierce " wit ur collars popped its not marshall jefferson house music anthem sorry to break it to use.....when u have djs like cipha sounds commin thru from hot 97 droppin a hip hop set to andrew mendez who turned that mutha fucka out on the house tip and me and unique wit the curve ball playin old school music u couldnt even imagine hearing in a nite club u got urself a party that makes people talk...its really sad that people are soo upset over one partyy...u all should take one of these busses that drop u drunk kids off at nite clubs to manhatten and open ur ears to wats goin on out there.....its a hip hop /rock/80s thing right now and the good people over at xs gave us the blessing to do wat we doo and trust us wit our judgement of bein loose cannons behind the turntables....soo if u really want to break it down and wonder where everyone is and why let me give u some advicee.......

it easy to sit on message boards and bash parties and promote ur event but theres a whole nother world out there besides club planet.com or any other board for that matter, try to go out there and reach people make phone calls do something....anything but sit here and try to point a finger on someone or something cause that wont get results at all

it is such a shame to see u all act like this cause of one party.....if i offended anyone im sorry but this is the way it iss

hope to see u all at xs =]

> > SaL kLuTcH

word

i know, i cant believe you punked out like that and left me all by myself

to rippppp it siiiiiiiiiiick. i held it down though, just played under acid pressure

for 30 mins a few times.

so siiiiiiiiick

Hey Ivan Strokavich called again from Russia... Wants us to spin at Club Moscow

I am not ready for Russia yet to many Gigs in Europe your call???

Hey Ivan Strokavich called again from Russia... Wants us to spin at Club Moscow

I am not ready for Russia yet to many Gigs in Europe your call???

strokavich is a good guy, friends with that promoter adam coremin,

if he wants us, he will get us, call him and set up a date soon, because

were booked till august, but we have one opening the weekend of the

6-8th of august.

strokavich is a good guy, friends with that promoter adam coremin,

if he wants us, he will get us, call him and set up a date soon, because

were booked till august, but we have one opening the weekend of the

6-8th of august.

are you sure we are open that week... it might be a bad idea... remember how long the travel will be

I really rather leave that weekend open for a BOOKING IN bRAZIL

are you sure we are open that week... it might be a bad idea... remember how long the travel will be

I really rather leave that weekend open for a BOOKING IN bRAZIL

yeah i just checked with tom our new booking agent, i fired larry yesterday.

if its a saturday night gig, then we can swing it, i dont care about the flight.

but those russians just loved our remix of zombie nation, like i said before

if stroikovich wants us, we have to go back, he is good people, and he

always pays up in advance.

yeah i just checked with tom our new booking agent, i fired larry yesterday.

if its a saturday night gig, then we can swing it, i dont care about the flight.

but those russians just loved our remix of zombie nation, like i said before

if stroikovich wants us, we have to go back, he is good people, and he

always pays up in advance.

Stroikovich loves Zombie Nation with Rich Luzzi acapella over it

Stroikovich loves Zombie Nation with Rich Luzzi acapella over it

i can so hear his strong russian accent singing..

"oh oh oh oh oh , oh oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh , oh oh, oh, oh,

"and i cant go on, and i cant go on, oh oh oh oh oh

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiithout youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

i can so hear his strong russian accent singing..

"oh oh oh oh oh , oh oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh , oh oh, oh, oh,

"and i cant go on, and i cant go on, oh oh oh oh oh

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiithout youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

I just spit out my tea

"oh yeah, and i dont play hip hop".....denny tsettos 6/19/04.

best thing ever said on a mic.

Are you telling me that some fool asked Denny to play...well, i'm not gonna say it??!!! Did they throw him/her out??

Are you telling me that some fool asked Denny to play...well, i'm not gonna say it??!!! Did they throw him/her out??

yo i dont even know, its quite possible, but he was blabbin some stuff

on the mic, and started the music and then lowered it, and said that line about the hip hop.

all 100 of us laughed mad hard, it was classic.

said the man with 5500 posts in 1 year.

Bro, why don't you stop your crying already...it sounds to me from this thread alone that Tempts is dead and XS as where it's at...Deal with it and stop being such a fucking faggot trying to "get the tempt's troops" together. If people want to fucking go there, they will...get over it...you sound like you'd be a real blast to hang out with.

Wow, this thread is out of control!!!!!!!

Eric hit everything on the point, this thread has nothing to do with bashing Xs.

It's about the so called Tempts people that say they love Tempts and left.

It also wasn't that dead in there, not packed like usually, but not that dead

I can't go there every weekend like summers past anymore because I got shit to do, but when I'm at the shore, I'm sure as hell ain't missing Tempts

Xs, Merge and Tempts will all be fine !!!!!!!!!!!

Its about time someone brought that shit up.......... The fact that Tempts is not jumping the way it should and the way it supposed to is making me sick to my stomach..... I cant bear the fact that the legacy of it would go down the drain..... lets get all the troopers together and show Denny that we support him and Tempts all the way and lets make this summer one of the best ones yet... And not just talk about it but actually do it..... JUST SHOW THE FUCK UP, and lets have a lot of fun

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

D-Day: War's over, man. Wormer dropped the big one.

Bluto: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Otter: Germans?

Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.

Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough... [thinks hard] the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go! [runs out, alone; then returns] What the fuck happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer--

Otter: Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Bluto: We're just the guys to do it.

D-Day: Let's do it.

Bluto: LET'S DO IT!!