Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just broke up with my BF

Originally posted by njguido69:

you stfu you always stick your nose where it dont belong

Oooookkkaaayyyy . . . and did you take your medication today? cwm1.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage."

- Lao-Tzu pkiss2.gifangel.gif

Girlie,

I can only imagine how difficult this must be... But you know that he needs this time to figure things out. And if both of you want to be together, you will be. I don't believe in this meant-to-be stuff, but the only thing I know is that when 2 ppl want to make it work and they love each other, it will all work out in the end... Just be patient and understanding, and I hope he can do the same for you. Good luck smile.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow." -Helen Keller

BlueAngel

?...what deep corny message is this supposed to convey?....Wasn't she blind?....missing something here...

------------------

What da.....

Divette,

I'm sooooo sorry you're going through this. As you observed in a previous post, you and I are going through similar stuff. And as you posted if ya wanna talk....

Things happen the way they do for a reason. It might not make the most sense at the time, but it will work out for the best. If you guys do get back together that's great, but if you don't there was a reason for you to do what you had to do. From the other posts I've read here I'd say we're all proud of you for sticking up for yourself. It's a terribly hard thing to do...

cwm12.gif

sorry to hear, I always feel the first reason people braking up, is always the same reason its tough once you get back together. For me it always been that way and once its over thats it. Just a personal thing I guess. enjoy your new found freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone. The fact that I can turn to "strangers" for support and advice, means alot to me.

I would never sell the ring. It means more to me then anything in the world. No matter what happens between the two of us, I will always hold it dear to my heart.

I can only hope for the best, and that we come back to each other. But for now...i'm moving on.

smile.gif

Thanks eveyone.

D. cwm38.gif

awwwwww sorry hun

you should just go out tonight and get loose, have fun and not think about it

biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE *FOR GOOD*-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment