Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nip~Tuck~~!!!!!!!!

Reeni

So Wilbur is gone or now Gabriel is gone I was suprised that they let the father take him but then again the mother wasnt much better

And Christian is Matts father

Once again this show has me anticipating Tuesday already :bounce:

Yea I figured that Christian was Matts father cuz they kind of hinted to it before that they had an affair back then.

We now see that the whole Wilbur situation was a set up to get the fact that Christian is Matts father out in the open.

Great show best on TV !!!!

i am happy christian lost the baby. he had no business raising a kid, his own life isnt even stable. i bet the baby will be back at some point or something though. i cant believe seans wife told christian that he is matts father, she should have kept her mouth shut. from the previews it looks like shes going to suffer from it b/c hes going to try to take a fatherly role in his life now, after 16 years. it is a little late if you ask me, its going to fuck up their whole family, their marriage and his business. i <3 sean, hes such a nice, understanding guy. his wife is an asshole. i didnt see last season so maybe i am missing something. i dont get why his wife would cheat with that slut.

Not positive I have the names right...but did Christian( the doctor who tried fixing his own nose) bang Sean's(the other doctor) wife yet. Its bound to happen sooner or later.

christian is the one youre thinking of.

she told him that he is actually the father of her 16 year old son. poor sean doesnt know. i dont even think he knows they ever banged. i hope they dont again but unfortunately, they are going to, they were practically about the bang at the end of the show last night.

i am happy christian lost the baby. he had no business raising a kid, his own life isnt even stable. i bet the baby will be back at some point or something though. i cant believe seans wife told christian that he is matts father, she should have kept her mouth shut. from the previews it looks like shes going to suffer from it b/c hes going to try to take a fatherly role in his life now, after 16 years. it is a little late if you ask me, its going to fuck up their whole family, their marriage and his business. i <3 sean, hes such a nice, understanding guy. his wife is an asshole. i didnt see last season so maybe i am missing something. i dont get why his wife would cheat with that slut.

Sean had an affair last season...so he aint no angel...

christian is the one youre thinking of.

she told him that he is actually the father of her 16 year old son. poor sean doesnt know. i dont even think he knows they ever banged. i hope they dont again but unfortunately, they are going to, they were practically about the bang at the end of the show last night.

Damn, I miss one show and I'm out of the loop.

The one thing I love about this show is that they do not drag out secrets and Matt knows Christian is his father

And we found of that the old women didnt take care of herself thats why her stomach looked like bruised peach

The life coaches son however I cant figure what his deal is???

Can wait til next week

The one thing I love about this show is that they do not drag out secrets and Matt knows Christian is his father

And we found of that the old women didnt take care of herself thats why her stomach looked like bruised peach

The life coaches son however I cant figure what his deal is???

Can wait til next week

Ya, its great that they dont drag out the situations.

I think that the life coach taught her son about sex too, and now he is getting weird cuz his mom is fucking another teenager, not him anymore.

am i the only one who thinks that matt looks like michael jackson?

ahahah ive been saying that since last season I dont know if its the hair or just the skin tone or maybe the whole packeage but he def looks like him:rofl:

the eyebrows aren't flattering, either.

i'm not happy about this whole "christian's matt's real father" thing. i like sean as a dad :( . i don't want anything to change for them as a family, and i think it probably will, especially the way that christian's been these days, with that fatherly mumbojumbo.

I dont know how far willthe writers take this story. sean is not matt's father the cat is out of the bag. sean beat up christian now what about the practice /the family situation.I would love to see how everything plays out. And where the hell is the daughter havent seen her since she was princess mensie

ITS THE EYERBOWS.

I <3 sean. i am happy he left that 2 faced bitch. glowgirl told me he cheated on her too in the past though so he is not the best husband either & she cant be blamed 100%.

last nights was too overdramatic.

i didnt see the previews for next week. i have satelite tv and they didnt play previews for some reason.