Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nip~Tuck~~!!!!!!!!

Reeni

...i was so tempted to buy the first season of Monk on dvd last night...i held back...i'll wait till an extra $40 comes through...what i shouldve done was justify how i saved $25 on the timberlands i bought buy waiting a week, and that it was really just costing me $15....hmmmm.....

*runstotargettomakeapurchase*

...i was so tempted to buy the first season of Monk on dvd last night...i held back...i'll wait till an extra $40 comes through...what i shouldve done was justify how i saved $25 on the timberlands i bought buy waiting a week, and that it was really just costing me $15....hmmmm.....

*runstotargettomakeapurchase*

this is about NIP/TUCK{kicksphatmanintheshins} :mad:

this is about NIP/TUCK{kicksphatmanintheshins} :mad:

...yea?...and my thread about saturday was about the softball game and the bbq, NOT the box!....but hey, let's just do whatevvvvvvvvvvver reeni wants....

*pullsreenibythehair*

(i've never seen the show btw...i'm sure if you like it, must have some sorta quality...then again, you like rubbin up against greezy, sweaty meatheads...lol...;) )

well I like getting pulled by my hair and yes everyone do whatever I want :)

(i've never seen the show btw...i'm sure if you like it, must have some sorta quality...then again, you like rubbin up against greezy, sweaty meatheads...lol... )

LoVE meatheads :) are you still going down Sat?

Ahahah you know me so well.. There is actually one guy in that show I love..

But he is not a meat head he use to be in Charmed, Julian McMahon love him...

None the less the show is fucking great ...

Sat? I thought it was Friday.. Now Im lost.. I'll IM you later

LoVE meatheads :) are you still going down Sat?

...look at wendy try to get all up and in on our convo...lol....as it stands, i am still headed for the great jersey shore this weekend....if mr chris is working again down there, we'll meet up oceanside and make a visit...i'll call u saturday either way...

Im sorry I thought the greasy comment was towards me but I guess its for you phat..

I'm a dummy - carry on!

you're not a dummy As president of the W.B.L. its just when you see the word meathead convo's get confused :)

NIP/TUCK STARTED OUT WITH A BANG!!

I love this show.. its soooo awesome.....

I hope Micheal gets over the YIPS and I can't believe Christian banged whats her names mom... he's such a playa!!!!!!!!!! :love:

And the nanny......................lmao :makeout:

hahaah baby tini