Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~OFFICIAL~ Thank U Mama Mia's Review

lolahotass

First and foremost - want to thank the owner of Mama Mia's for yet another delicious meal... thanx for the comps man.. you know how much i love the place all ready!

Dinner was FABULOUS... saleen, doubledui, ms.jackiebrown, Ramon, Tina and myself met up for dinner around 8:30ish... Ramon and I had the skirt steak - and let me tell you folks... it was sooooooooo goood :love:

So we are there for Garfields yearly out-of-retirement gig.. the music was okay - friggin' Garfield is nuts - lights the whole dj booth on fire - he really puts on a great show...:)

Headed upstairs to check the ramierez (sp?) brothers... I was super impressed... These guys had the whole place dancing upstairs.. it was awesome... even Joe was like WTF is all this (with the percussion)... I think he was very impressed... NIIIIIICE BEATSSSS ~ LOVED THE DRUMS!!!!!!

Good seeing the crew: Saleen, DoubleDui, RCrespo, Ms.Trouble, SaintJohn, and mr. Edgar V :)

*Maybe* see you next week for EV :pint:

Guest brwneydtrouble

I have to give Johnny and Serge a HUUUUUUGE thank you, that was by far the best time I have had at MIAs. You guys truly rocked it, and we definitely have to have you back.....

It was great hanging with the original MIAs group, its so refreshing to be able to have dinner and just talk about everything under the sun that you dont get a chance to talk about in a club.

Its pretty amazing how the night keeps progressing and getting better. Like Lola said, hot bitches everywhere, and some pretty damn good looking guys too!! The energy was just simply amazing, thanks to the Ramirez brothers. Its been a WHILE since I've had the pleasure of hearing you guys spin, and I will definitely make more of an effort now.

Can't wait till September!! *Sushi Room* ;)