Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls that Get a C+ vs. an A+

lalate

You may not agree with me on some of these, but most everyone I know shares these opinions:

Nightlife Manners

Girls that get a C+ for nightlife manners ....

a) Girls that walk aournd holding hands all night in a club. C+ for immaturity.

B) Girls that don't say thank you. C+ for bad manners.

c) Girls that cut in front of a single line for guys and girls that has about 20 people in line for the restroom. C+ for thinking your bladder is more important.

d) Girls that hit the dancefloor to freak one another for one song and then leave the floor and never dance again. C+ for being an attention whore.

Girls that get an A+ for nightlife manners ....

a) Girls that turn and appologize with a smile when they step on your foot with their strong high heels. A+

B) Girls that dont try to cut their way to the front of the bar but ask if you are next in line. A+ for being polite and not being afraid to having simple necdessary conversation with a guy.

c) Girls that talk with you on nonsexual terms - like about music or whatever - with their boyfriends right next to them and then shout at their boyfriend when the boyfriend look at you angry and says "you're talking to my woman". A+ for knowing the difference of a guy flirting with you versus a guy just making conversation.

Only one I disagree is the hand holding thing....When my girlfriends and I are walking around a club, it's easy to lose each other, so we hold hands. It's not an attention whore thing. Anyways, girls are more physical in their friendships.

Aside from that, I am an A girl. I always apologize and smile if I bump into anyone or step on toes, never cut in line, and never cut by the bar.

Only one I disagree is the hand holding thing....When my girlfriends and I are walking around a club, it's easy to lose each other, so we hold hands. .

Agree. The holding hands thing I mean is when they arent moving, like standing still at the bar and holding hands.

Two thumbs up for being A+.

You rock :)

Here is some more ....

C+

1. Girls that look stunning and walk up to the 280 lb nerd and get him to spend $50 on drinks on them in 10 seconds, hug him, and then walk away. That doesnt get a C+ but an F.

2. Girls (with guys) (that are strangers at your party) that wait and wait in line and then you tell the bouncer to pull them from the line and get them in cuz theyve been waiting too long .. and then no one even says thanks. C+

3. Girls that graze on the sliced apples and cherries at the bar like its a soup and salad bar. C+

A+

1. Girls that compliment the venue/organizer as they leave on what they enjoyed. A+

2. Girls that thank the bartenders if they like the way they poured the drink. A+

3. Girls that look out for someone thats a stranger that looks like they might be getting ill at a party. A+++. Shows you really care about people, even people you don't know.

good points :hat: hate them C bitches :splat:

you dont start, you and i have had this discussion.

anyway

i agree with mystify. i do the hand holding thing also, but i do the whole excuse me, etc when i bump into somebody or whatever. i hate when people dont apologize to me (or better yet, give me a nasty look like it was MY fault). The hand holding thing is for when i try to get through a club so we dont lose ea. other, or when i'm talking to some guy that wont leave me alone and my friend yanks my hand and pulls me as i say to him im sorry i gotta go.

Here is some more ....

C+

1. Girls that look stunning and walk up to the 280 lb nerd and get him to spend $50 on drinks on them in 10 seconds, hug him, and then walk away. That doesnt get a C+ but an F.

2. Girls (with guys) (that are strangers at your party) that wait and wait in line and then you tell the bouncer to pull them from the line and get them in cuz theyve been waiting too long .. and then no one even says thanks. C+

3. Girls that graze on the sliced apples and cherries at the bar like its a soup and salad bar. C+

A+

1. Girls that compliment the venue/organizer as they leave on what they enjoyed. A+

2. Girls that thank the bartenders if they like the way they poured the drink. A+

3. Girls that look out for someone thats a stranger that looks like they might be getting ill at a party. A+++. Shows you really care about people, even people you don't know.

there's slice apples n cherries at the bar, yums

hey i try to walk away, and the guys are all annoying. i dont want to talk to them, i want to leave. that's where the friend yanking me away comes in ;)

yah i do the same with most my friends who are girls, I can always tell when they need rescuing.

It's not cockblocking if you had no chance to begin with :grin3: