Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys Need to Show Manners

lalate

Guys, watch your manners.

Last Saturday, I went to Clear Lounge in LA and two girls outside the club, at the corner, walked up to me all fine and hot hot and before I was even able to flirt with em they asked for me to help them to their car cuz some homeless man was on the street scaring them and shouting and they didnt wanta walk alone to their car and get their ids.

When we got back to the club all of us, all safe, one girl turned to some guy - assumedly her date - that had been waiting for her and she said, "this man (me) was doing what youuuuuu were suppose to be doing for me instead of waiting on ur dumb ass at the door". Lets just say, cuz who she hanged with the rest of the night - not him lol.

Last year, a buddy of mine had a girl showing up at the Conga Room in the LA. The girl made this huge ridiuclous illegal turn in the street to valet. Sure enough, the cops pulled her over to the side street. Everyone including my buddy just stood by and didnt do anything. I walked down the street. The girl (who was a beverage model) was so happy that I show'd concern for his buddy's friend (who turns out was his sort of gf). He never once walked down the street to see if she was okay. Later that evening, she ripped into him on the phone.

When we got back to the club all of us, all safe, one girl turned to some guy - assumedly her date - that had been waiting for her and she said, "this man (me) was doing what youuuuuu were suppose to be doing for me instead of waiting on ur dumb ass at the door". Lets just say, cuz who she hanged with the rest of the night - not him lol.

aha... just for kicks, tell us who she went home with and FUCKED... ;)

I thought this post was about the douche bags in the clubs and the way they hit on girls with their hands as opposed to their mouths. ;)

Were you buying her drinks that night after you saved her from the homeless mass murderer?

My take on the matter is that I look out for what's mine... my friends and my family. I'm not rushing down the street to help out some chick that I do not know unless she were physically being harmed - reason being if she was 400lbs., I don't think you would have helped her (If I am incorrect, then my bad).

Manners go both ways

ive had my experience of girls who just bump into you, spill a drink without saying sorry, yadda yadda

manners are becoming a lost art. Please don't lose them!

SEEEEEEEEEERIOUSLY DUMB WHORES THINK IT DOESNT APPLY TO THEM... SO ALWAYS HAVE A DRINK HANDY TO POUR ON THEM :aright:

Manners go both ways

ive had my experience of girls who just bump into you, spill a drink without saying sorry, yadda yadda

manners are becoming a lost art. Please don't lose them!

Girls that cant handle a wide face martini glass - get a C+ in my book. (Id like to wear white shirts more often out, but I dont JUST because of those girls).

I thought this post was about the douche bags in the clubs and the way they hit on girls with their hands as opposed to their mouths. ;)

Were you buying her drinks that night after you saved her from the homeless mass murderer?

My take on the matter is that I look out for what's mine... my friends and my family. I'm not rushing down the street to help out some chick that I do not know unless she were physically being harmed - reason being if she was 400lbs., I don't think you would have helped her (If I am incorrect, then my bad).

Yep, would help the 400 lb girl too. I enjoy helping people.

manners, wtf is that??? dude, wouldnt give a shit about anyone that is not important to me......anyone else fend on your own. If I c one being pulled over for a stupid traffic violation, I would think twice before getting into a car with em.....as for a homeless guy bothering women, well I kind of sympathize for that poor fella, i would have come to defend him from jerks who come over to act macho infront of the women and pretend to protect em. when was the last time a homeless bum there would have raped a party goer??? dude that is just so fake...most of these guys are harmless, u should be protecting em from the harshness of society....

There was a famous celerbity in the house (and there was only 20 people there that night). $1.50 says they flirted with him after I left lol

Last Saturday, I went to Clear Lounge in LA and two girls outside the club, at the corner, walked up to me all fine and hot hot and before I was even able to flirt with em they asked for me to help them to their car cuz some homeless man was on the street scaring them and shouting and they didnt wanta walk alone to their car and get their ids.

Last year, a buddy of mine had a girl showing up at the Conga Room in the LA. The girl made this huge ridiuclous illegal turn in the street to valet. Sure enough, the cops pulled her over to the side street. Everyone including my buddy just stood by and didnt do anything. I walked down the street. The girl (who was a beverage model) was so happy that I show'd concern for his buddy's friend (who turns out was his sort of gf). He never once walked down the street to see if she was okay. Later that evening, she ripped into him on the phone.

I have to agree w/ that 1st part of the story. Thats not right letting walk back to their alone. But as for the cops pull her over? Whats the cop doing to do besides ticket her? She deserved it.

Did she crash the car? ?Hurt? Had to walk back to the club by her self?

Now granted I MOSTLY LIKELY would have gone down there. But who cares? peope were drunk and did what to deal with a cop so what?

I have to agree w/ that 1st part of the story. Thats not right letting walk back to their alone. But as for the cops pull her over? Whats the cop doing to do besides ticket her? She deserved it.

Did she crash the car? ?Hurt? Had to walk back to the club by her self?

Now granted I MOSTLY LIKELY would have gone down there. But who cares? peope were drunk and did not want to deal with a cop so what?