Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: moniquetz & naughtybabe!!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

gabo, its jus a matter of taste. and i've always been partial to how pussy lips look, and i know wat i prefer. there is jus to much extra meat in those lips. i didnt have any good pics to show u wat i mean, but the pic below was the best example of nice pussy lips that i could find:

attachment.php?attachmentid=31554

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gabo, its jus a matter of taste. and i've always been partial to how pussy lips look, and i know wat i prefer. there is jus to much extra meat in those lips. i didnt have any good pics to show u wat i mean, but the pic below was the best example of nice pussy lips that i could find:

attachment.php?attachmentid=31554

Nice PUssy!!!

Guest gabo

I gotya. I just always liked all different types, I never saw one and said damn thats nasty looking. I like the full lips, small lipsdoesnt matter as long as it smells good and feels warm.

Right before the labia majora

...i'm actually interested in how you discovered the birthmark...lol...could just be my perversity but when and how did you discover that spot...personally there could be areas on my body with piggies painted on them and i dont think i'd ever know because i never see those spots...

Guest gabo
Thanks for the info!:aright:
what kind of pussy lips do you have monica?

explain fo rall the fellas in here and don't leave out any details