Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Avatar thread (wtf does it mean?)

funketeer

I pay a lot of attention to avatar's usually they reveal how the person wants to be portrayed on the board and ultimately, how the person really is, so I figured...whatever! since I don't care and I do what I want, I thought it'd be ineteresting to check some of them and what better

Yo Flip, aren't you a bit puzzled about Norah? Digital, didn't you notice how many times I put her to sleep (all tucked and counting z-z-z) anyways, I think have found the key that will explain the mistery behind...

(a pictoric essay by Funk)

Norahmiami's avatar is none other than Lucy from Charles Schult'z cartoon "Peanuts"...no chopped liver.

peanuts.gif

Check it out, notice how Charlie Brown is playing the toy piano and what Lucy asks...

"But is it art?" pretty cool, hu? Lucy's character is badass, check it out:

Lucy Van Pelt works hard at being bossy, crabby and selfish. She is loud and yells a lot. Her smiles and motives are rarely pure. She's a know-it-all who dispenses advice whether you want it or not--and for Charlie Brown, there's a charge. She's a fussbudget, in the true sense of the word. She's a real grouch, with only one or two soft spots, and both of them may be Schroeder, who prefers Beethoven. As she sees it, hers is the only way. The absence of logic in her arguments holds a kind of shining lunacy. When it comes to compliments, Lucy only likes receiving them. If she's paying one--or even smiling--she's probably up to something devious

Charlie%20Brown.jpg

I think Norahmiami thinks I'm Charlie Brown, well then maybe I am Charlie Brown...

I'm Charlie Brown bitch!

Now get on the kitchen and make me some soup! :pint:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chicken soup? Yumm

What does YOUR avatar mean Mr. Funk :shaky:

Funkeeter is a hybrid junction between the words Funk and Musketeer and everything they stand for, therefore the title Musketeer of Funk, location: walking distance.

I'm basicly here to defend Funk and promote both my nightclub and my sky-rocketing career as a dj. :half:

Funkeeter is a hybrid junction between the words Funk and Musketeer and everything they stand for, therefore the title Musketeer of Funk, location: walking distance.

that's actually all the crap below your avatar! according to your avatar, you are a psychadelic blue swirly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue:

mines for all of u who have met me and partied with me is a representaion of how i am when i party....i just watch over the party and smile knowing every1 is having good times!!!!!!!!!!!! and there r like 4 others on c.p. with my avatar or a variation of my avatar!!!!!!!!!! but im god, and i know people want to be like me so i guess ill have to take it as flattery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

:type: Mine's simple I've a big fan of arnold schwartzenegger and how he made it into a huge action star with having a big accent in his speech and in his first one or two movies like "Hercules goes Bannanas" shit you could barely understand half the shit he said LOL....but he used his physical appeal and personality to jump into hollywood and win all the fame...oh he's also a LEO like myself, other than that he's smoking a "STOGIE" and me LOVES "STOGIES" pretty self explanatory good thread FUNK. throw me a tuna sandwhich or something will ya? :):pint:

:type: Mine's simple I've a big fan of arnold schwartzenegger and how he made it into a huge action star with having a big accent in his speech and in his first one or two movies like "Hercules goes Bannanas" shit you could barely understand half the shit he said LOL....but he used his physical appeal and personality to jump into hollywood and win all the fame...oh he's also a LEO like myself, other than that he's smoking a "STOGIE" and me LOVES "STOGIES" pretty self explanatory good thread FUNK. throw me a tuna sandwhich or something will ya? :):pint:

killah! tuna sandwich for Stogie, coming up in 5 minutes!

_1014918_tuna150.jpg