nSyNcBaBy

Guest gabo
U have a hairy butt???
she does! She used to call me all the time to make

CORN rolls along her asshole with it it was so long

she does! She used to call me all the time to make

CORN rolls along her asshole with it it was so long

haha nasty!! ;)

i'm going to make my appt. today for the brazilian wax, this is my second professional wax job ever :-/ i used to do my bikini line at home a few years back... but now i shave. hopefully i won't be too sore afterwards, cuz i'll prob. be horny ;) wish me luck

Guest gabo
haha nasty!! ;)

i'm going to make my appt. today for the brazilian wax, this is my second professional wax job ever :-/ i used to do my bikini line at home a few years back... but now i shave. hopefully i won't be too sore afterwards, cuz i'll prob. be horny ;) wish me luck

make sure to send us some after pics!

Guest brwneydtrouble

So how long do you have to leave it to have it waxed? I usually can't stand it too long, I have to shave it all. But then I get all irritated and im miserable for a couple days. Im REALLY considering it. How did you get over the embarrassment?

embarassment of what ??? hideous snatch ? :vomit2:

ps...the waxing lady prob sees a few each day , i don't think it'll be a big deal .

:)

I have a friend who is a "waxing lady" and its true they see all kinds of shit. She said in the beginning it was a little awkward but afterwards it becomes a routine. She has soo many funny stories to tell tho.

embarassment of what ??? hideous snatch ?

:laugh: no honey, I know my pussy is very pretty :D

The embarassment of opening your legs to someone u don't know.. it took me 'bout 2 hours to open my legs to the person who pierced my hood.. just cuz I'm shy :tongue:

Guest brwneydtrouble
:laugh: no honey, I know my pussy is very pretty :D

The embarassment of opening your legs to someone u don't know.. it took me 'bout 2 hours to open my legs to the person who pierced my hood.. just cuz I'm shy :tongue:

What she said.....minus the pierced hood part though.