Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can We All Say

morillo = the new jonathan peters...his style changed in 2002 and now hes trying to spin harder shit...also if u notice, most of the people are his sunday afterhours party are displaced juicemonkeys from SF...granted hes not total garbage but a mere speck of what he used to be

darren emerson and danny howells are my personal favorites along with a few more...satoshi does rock ill give ya that

Eric morillo has been around for a long long time, he has dancestar awards -his label, subliminal records was voted number 1 record label. How can you compare JP to Morillo, I'm not trying to start beef but Morillo was never ever garbage~hey I know that's ur opinion . His crowd is getting horrible and filled with those posers because everyone involved in the underground scene knows that his party is one of the best right now......personally , I can't stand big clubs anymore cuz half of the people there don't even know what's going on. I know that's how you feel about him but I think he's been on the same level he's at right now for a good amount of years. He's a good DJ, and a good producer~and he's got the best energy and vibe out of all these NY DJ's......and unlike many -he plays for his crowd .

Sorry for the past year of so Danny Tenaglia has been EXTREMLEY BORING!

If I hear him play another Chus & Ceballos Mix or DJ Vibe edit im going to kill myself!

Disagree. Been hear Danny on a weekly (literally) basis for the past few years and some of the best sets I've heard from him took place last year. His marathon set in Montreal last September was in my opinion, the opinion of long-time DT whores who were there, and in his own words, his best set ever. His April 23rd set this year for the Be Yourself closing party was among the best I've heard this year. DT's style may change up, but the man's still got it. He can still bring down the house like no other.

danny is the best imo. He can spin music from 1973 until 2004 and it all makes sense. Erick morillo well once a great dj now does not play the same like he use o even early last yr. In dj mag he said he does play differently here than anywhere else. So maybe we have to go to europe where im sure hes still paying awesome.

danny is the best imo. He can spin music from 1973 until 2004 and it all makes sense. Erick morillo well once a great dj now does not play the same like he use o even early last yr. In dj mag he said he does play differently here than anywhere else. So maybe we have to go to europe where im sure hes still paying awesome.

from what i know/hear Eric still funks it up a la Lil Louie Vega out in Europe. Ive been hearin he goes a lot harder here..thus i didnt bother goin to Disco to hear him. it really sux dick that funky/chunky/french house isnt bigger here in NYC...

hell no

armin needs a weekly here....

DT SPINS REPETITIVE MUSIC.....sorry but its way more repetitive than trance..... to me at least.

ahhhhhhh negative. ur prolly just too banged up to notice the difference.

danny goes from funk..to deep..to soulful..to fuckin disco....there's no way in hell he's repetitive....he blew the muthafuckin roof off of vinyl for the closing party...i enjoyed everyyy single second there.

apples, oranges and pears.

i don't think you can really compare one to another.

but thats just my opinion........

I am not comparing.

All I said was, FUCK both pvd and tiesto

I don't like chevy and ford and i'm a grown up

I just don't tlike them, Fucking period.

DANNY TENAGLIA is and ALWAYZ WILL BE THE King of House, Tribal and DEEP AND SOUL.

Bullshit with REpetitve... false STATEMENT.

FUCK ORANGES AND pears

i don't like them EITHER.