Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Well Im functioning on.....

WELL>>>>>>>>>>>

This weekend was bad for me, i kinda fucked up and smoked some Crystal....ALOT!!

a close friend of mine is a glass Head, so i smoked wit him the whole week, Basicly, and i havent slept in 3 day's..i look dead, and im hiding from my boss at work (who just walked by) OPPS! hahahaha

No more drugs for me for a while!!

~Me~

------------------

**Fuck This tigh pussy up**

you BIG Fat Fuck!!

I ain't gonna tell you again!

<<<<Sweet PuSSy Pauline {NYC}

Originally posted by jaysea:

WELL>>>>>>>>>>>

This weekend was bad for me, i kinda fucked up and smoked some Crystal....ALOT!!

a close friend of mine is a glass Head, so i smoked wit him the whole week, Basicly, and i havent slept in 3 day's..i look dead, and im hiding from my boss at work (who just walked by) OPPS! hahahaha

No more drugs for me for a while!!

~Me~

i want to come hang out with yoooooooour friends. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

Originally posted by misskittie:

Going where Myrlin??? Twilo? Nah I dont think so....I have party to go to at the Red Room or something then I dunno what.....

Ah...hrmph. Well you owe me one when I get back from Hawaii...=)

You better be at Park and WIlson...

cwm35.gif

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Originally posted by myrlin:

Ah...hrmph. Well you owe me one when I get back from Hawaii...=)

You better be at Park and WIlson...

cwm35.gif

Ohhhhhh hmmmmm we'll see we'll see. I feel like I only have 1 life left...gotta preserve it. Ill see ya when you get back...have a fabulous time.

(can I sneak in ur suitcase???)

------------------

buttrfly.gif

"SpLasH"

Originally posted by imaqtxoxo:

ME TOO....I hate waking up for work on Fridays but I love going out on Thursday nights.....you gotta do whatchya gotta do...

Where's the Red Room? Is it any good?

Umm I believe its on Ludry Street or something. Its actaully called something else but I cant remember what he said. Its a private party though. If I understood correctly, its the opening of David's Party there on Friday nights. So I dont even know if its going to be good...I have never been there before. Ill let ya know though.

------------------

buttrfly.gif

"SpLasH"

wowee..... I went to NV last night..

Some Yankee player - Chuck someething was there.. wow I never drank so many glasses of champane before... I feel like I'm still drunk! :-) HOw do I get rid of this headache??? This is the first time I ever drank this much...

Did you have fun?

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Some Yankee player - Chuck someething was there.. wow I never drank so many glasses of champane before... I feel like I'm still drunk! :-) HOw do I get rid of this headache??? This is the first time I ever drank this much...

Did you have fun?

Hahahahaha You went BACK to NV aftr the last time you were there? Girl you kill me!

------------------

buttrfly.gif

"SpLasH"

Did you have fun?

champagne.....makes girls dance and drop their pants....heh heh!! champagne hangovers are the worst! ouch.

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by misskittie:

Umm I believe its on Ludry Street or something. Its actaully called something else but I cant remember what he said. Its a private party though. If I understood correctly, its the opening of David's Party there on Friday nights. So I dont even know if its going to be good...I have never been there before. Ill let ya know though.

THNX......

------------------

www.djcentral.com

Sounds like everybody is hung over today - I'll join in on the pain. I got hammered last night at a work-related party and I feel like total shit (and smell like it too .. the vodka is just seeping out of me). It's always fun to see your boss get wasted and make a fool of himself (I saw him making out with a secretary .. sounds like blackmail material ... I could use the cash .. although I was hitting on the same girl earlier in the evening).

But despite my pain, I am totally up for going out again and abusing my body (no rolls though .. had enough of that last week), as I'm sure most of you are. I'll never understand WHY humans intentionally intoxicate themselves ... but I love it!!!!!

Did you have fun?

That would be Chuck Knoblauch......lol

Mikey

------------------

"Music is life, live for the weekend....."