Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MADONNA's concert was ...

UNREAL!!! It was one of the best times i had. Anyone who is going to see her in NJ you are in for a huge treat. The show itself was great and i didn't sit down for a minute!!! i won't give anything away but i promise you will have a blast!!!

Mendez

ps I'll be back @ XS in 2 weeks :) :) :)

Last concert I went to was Van Halen - Diver Down!!!!! in like 1983...........Oh wait...I also went to Bryan Adams in 1985(some girls got the tickets.....I thought I was gettin lucky)NOT

But would love to go see Madonna - she gets better with age!!!!

my bf went to go see Van Halen last night, he had a good time......so sad i couldnt get tickets for madonna's concert :(

hopefully LP does a concert somewhere in the metro area :bounce:

Last concert I went to was Van Halen - Diver Down!!!!! in like 1983...........Oh wait...I also went to Bryan Adams in 1985(some girls got the tickets.....I thought I was gettin lucky)NOT

But would love to go see Madonna - she gets better with age!!!!

UNREAL!!! It was one of the best times i had. Anyone who is going to see her in NJ you are in for a huge treat. The show itself was great and i didn't sit down for a minute!!! i won't give anything away but i promise you will have a blast!!!

Mendez

ps I'll be back @ XS in 2 weeks :) :) :)

looking forward to hear u again at xs