Clubplanet Nightlife Community

friendship / love interest

deepspell

so theres this girl that i really like..known her for a few months thru a friend...its his girlfriends good friend. we have hung out a bunch of times...flirt all the time. talk on the phone and IM yada yada. definately wifey material.

but i have been debating FOR EVER wether i should break it to this girl that i like her and risk making it all feel awkward or loosing a really cool friend....

have no idea how to approach her....

maybe i should just let it go......im kinda intimidated by her. i kinda think shes outa my leauge :( she either has one hell of a poker face or just doesnt like me that way.....but i NEED to get it off my chest. WHAT DO I DO!!!!

ask ur friend first to ask is girl, or ask him to ask her

so theres this girl that i really like..known her for a few months thru a friend...its his girlfriends good friend. we have hung out a bunch of times...flirt all the time. talk on the phone and IM yada yada. definately wifey material.

but i have been debating FOR EVER wether i should break it to this girl that i like her and risk making it all feel awkward or loosing a really cool friend....

have no idea how to approach her....

maybe i should just let it go......im kinda intimidated by her. i kinda think shes outa my leauge :( she either has one hell of a poker face or just doesnt like me that way.....but i NEED to get it off my chest. WHAT DO I DO!!!!

tell her, be straight with ther.....dont say shes wife material just yet.....thats crazy talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats emotion getting in the way of coomon sense....its a common occurance when emotions r involved....well let us know how the chat goes!!!!!!!!!!:D

hmmmm.......I wouldn't sweat it...........just let her know how you feel...........I had a girl that I hung out with a lot...........I found out she liked me.......I told her I wasn't into her like that.........and yes we still hang out.............

In other words........I don't think you'll fuck it up if she's not interested.......just don't let it get awkward..............Good Luck!!!!

...let her know straight up what youre feeling...honesty is the best policy and as cool as your relationship might be at this point, it isnt 100% honest if youre diggin her like that...take the risk homie...if youre both adults you can work out the ramifications should it not take the turn you'd like it to...

you shittin me man, im in the SAAAAAAME fuckin situation. I get along with this girl sooo good its sick. Kinda afraid to fuck up a really cool friendship as well.

dude i enjoy her company SOOOOO much. i could shoot the shit with her for hours....

but i dunno mannnn im fucking confused....she seems the type if i dont kick it to her...that she will think im a herb, but if i DO let her know wussup...she will go and crack on me cuz "he thinks i like him" :(

she should play poker bro.......cannot figure this chic out :mad:

dude i enjoy her company SOOOOO much. i could shoot the shit with her for hours....

but i dunno mannnn im fucking confused....she seems the type if i dont kick it to her...that she will think im a herb, but if i DO let her know wussup...she will go and crack on me cuz "he thinks i like him" :(

she should play poker bro.......cannot figure this chic out :mad:

my prob is she's so damn friendly so can't tell if she's just being friendly or diggin me, blah.

phatman said it best....nomatter what somethings gonna happen ull eiterh drive urself nutty from trying to hold it back, or u will tell her and the worst that could happen is she will say i dont like u like that, and yes it may get weird, but no matter what....if u hold ur emotions in....its gonna get weird anyways.....especially if she gets a love interest, that could or might had been u....but since u didnt take ur chances u shot out of luck!!!!!!!!!!!! so take the leap!!!!!!!!!!! find out what the deal is in her head!!!!!!!!

phatman said it best....nomatter what somethings gonna happen ull eiterh drive urself nutty from trying to hold it back, or u will tell her and the worst that could happen is she will say i dont like u like that, and yes it may get weird, but no matter what....if u hold ur emotions in....its gonna get weird anyways.....especially if she gets a love interest, that could or might had been u....but since u didnt take ur chances u shot out of luck!!!!!!!!!!!! so take the leap!!!!!!!!!!! find out what the deal is in her head!!!!!!!!

yup Flip is right, i've taken the leap before. I guess me personally im just waiting for the right time and make sure i'm not making a total ass out of myself :hat:

if you don't do anything you'll always wonder "what if?" i was in a similar situation where i wanted more from my best friend, but by the time i confessed, he had already fallen in and out of love with me. don't miss your opportunity.

my advice (which may not be the best) get a little tipsy :pint: at a club/bar and kick the flirting up a notch, see how she responds, or try to lean in for the kiss... if it doesn't work out you can blame it on the alcohol

this is a good :idea: al

my advice (which may not be the best) get a little tipsy :pint: at a club/bar and kick the flirting up a notch, see how she responds, or try to lean in for the kiss... if it doesn't work out you can blame it on the alcohol

if you don't do anything you'll always wonder "what if?" i was in a similar situation where i wanted more from my best friend, but by the time i confessed, he had already fallen in and out of love with me. don't miss your opportunity.

ahh blame it on the alcohol......worth a shot....fuck it :funny:

my prob is she's so damn friendly so can't tell if she's just being friendly or diggin me, blah.

This is actually an easy one, for me at least, because I experienced this routinely and still to this day. Some chicks are just friggen cool. They are the bomb to hang with.

It's very hard to change speed midstream and flip to another gear. It's gonna be awkward. Don't think it's easy. It's very hard.

If you aren't sure if she's interested, bring her around your friends and let them read the situation while you see how she kicks it with them. If she is kicking it the same iwth your friends as with you, not much difference, than you sort of dont know.

i know y yo te dije to go for it, i dont see why she would reject you

also if shes flirting w/ u i think thats a sign.......when u flirt w/ someone is cuz you obviuosly are somewhat attracted to the person, no?

we spoke bout this before hun :(

she just intimidates the shit outa me cuz shes soooo hot and intelligent..

everything i want.......

im being such a pansy bout it :half:

madd afraid of rejection tho...