Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sweet donkey nuts! its FRIDAY!!!

iamme

totally am!

MY bday weekend!!! :bounce: boat parties, sexy lounges, super clubs alcohol, drugs, and great friends!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :)

...damn babe, it's your birthday?!...Happy Fucking Birthday!...oh are we gonna get you fcuked up on saturday or what....lol

anything involving maiming your coworkers??? :confused:

i wish...:D

that sounds like fun...I wish my office did that...either way, it's still Friday!!

its nice to do...but since my department sets it all up then has to break it down its not always fun...but hey...its my job...

reminds me of the field days we used to have in elementary school

that is exactly what my job is like...we have snacktime everyday at 3 and ppl here dont really work alot during the summer...its more like camp...

Well I've been fucking sick all week and it still hasn't gone away and I have to go out hard for my brother's birthday tonight. Should get pretty fucked up quickly. Atleast my boss hooked us by letting us out at 3:30 for the rest of the summer on Fridays (haha...no more mutha fuckin traffic)

nah no way...still studying..it fuckin sux. im tryin to stay focused but its hard cause i keep thinkin about goin to europe in 2 weeks. i think i just might postpone the exam for when i come back...but im afraid ill 4get all the shit learned

...wouldnt you rather study to refresh your memory and NOT have to worry about taking the exam?...dont get me wrong, i was always a last minute man when it came to college and i was successful at it...but this is different...i just think you're better off getting it out of the way now...