Clubplanet Nightlife Community

STRAIGHT UP "AMAZING"

Dj Am Last Night @ Deko Just Blew The Roof Off That Place. His Mixin Skills Are Ridicolous. Words Cannot Even Describe The Shit He Was Throwin Together. He Had The Place Jumpin All Night....not 1 Dull Moment....the Kid Is Absolutly Incredible. Whoever Missed Him Last Night Look Out For His Next Date @ Deko.

Jerryx

732-207-7247

he is definetly the best at what he does, no doubt. He gave a new meaning to the word "scratching"......he played hip hop, rock, r&b, rap,old school, 80's..and it all made sense. I couldnt stop watching him spin......it was definetly a show. I will go to see him wherever he is again.

Dj Am Last Night @ Deko Just Blew The Roof Off That Place. His Mixin Skills Are Ridicolous. Words Cannot Even Describe The Shit He Was Throwin Together. He Had The Place Jumpin All Night....not 1 Dull Moment....the Kid Is Absolutly Incredible. Whoever Missed Him Last Night Look Out For His Next Date @ Deko.

Jerryx

732-207-7247

Do you rate your own threads?

I bet there isn't even one collar popper in this thread. You people disgust me.

Do you even own a pair of Sebago docksides?

Which reminds me, I hate the homeless.

Collars pop, the panties drop, the boobs come out as the chicks lose their top.

Last night was AMAZING. I do have one question--did any body else wake up with lil pink elephants running around on their head???? :pint:

LOL! Never heard that in a while. Last night was amazing :bowdown::bowdown: He went old school back to knew school then back and then, lol - One of the most diversity dj's of ever heard. DJ AM knows what to offer to any crowd musically.

Victor Soto

I can vouch for whomever had anything positive to say about DJ AM at Deko Thursday night. Had I been anywhere else, I am not sure I would have stayed on the dancefloor when "Sweet Home Alabama" came on, but it worked. And for the record, I am not an employee of Deko Lounge! The truth is, the people who are running things know what they are doing and if you have been there or to XS in Seaside (of all places), then you have experienced it firsthand.

I can vouch for whomever had anything positive to say about DJ AM at Deko Thursday night. Had I been anywhere else, I am not sure I would have stayed on the dancefloor when "Sweet Home Alabama" came on, but it worked. And for the record, I am not an employee of Deko Lounge! The truth is, the people who are running things know what they are doing and if you have been there or to XS in Seaside (of all places), then you have experienced it firsthand.

AMEN TO THAT!