Clubplanet Nightlife Community

update!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just wanting to let everyone know that the iraq oil piplines are almost all fixed and should be ready to go in a couple of weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets not forget they have not shelled out any money to fix hospitals or schools, well especially hospitals seeing that theres an attack goin on everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!

but lets give a big hand for those oil pipelines being built on a timely schedule!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

u see what u choose to see.......i see it all, and the big picture doesnt look that good!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Actually from what I've heard the schools and hospitals have been up and running for some time now.

Also consider that getting the oil running will bring in money, thus helping to build the infrastructure :)

Either way, I'll give the pipeline about 10 days before someone blows it up again.

Actually from what I've heard the schools and hospitals have been up and running for some time now.

Also consider that getting the oil running will bring in money, thus helping to build the infrastructure :)

Either way, I'll give the pipeline about 10 days before someone blows it up again.

hospitals have never really been down...but they r understaffed, under medicated, and just basically under everything compared to it is that they need!!!!!!!!

but were trying to make there lives better remember....so yes the oil is needed for there infrastructure, but arent the people suposed to come b4 the oil!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I guess you didn't see the polls I posted about this.

Cause I'm a friend....here ya go.

"There were 39 combat related killings in Iraq during the month of

January..... in the fair city of Detroit (Michigan) there were 35

murders in the month of January. That's one American city folks, about as deadly as the entire war torn country of Iraq!"

but your right....things are "horrible" over there.

DOOM GLOOM

It's the end of the world as we know it.......(sing it)

polls r like lobbyist!!!!!!!!!!!! if ur dense enough to believe every poll u read than obby...yes i make fun og u for being dumb, but its jokes....but if u believe every poll u read, who r probably funded by whatever side wants to be shown....then im gonna have to stop joking about u being dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!

polls r like lobbyist!!!!!!!!!!!! if ur dense enough to believe every poll u read than obby...yes i make fun og u for being dumb, but its jokes....but if u believe every poll u read, who r probably funded by whatever side wants to be shown....then im gonna have to stop joking about u being dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry dude, I didn't understand what you wrote on this one. All I understood from what you wrote is that you do not believe in polls. All I can say is I'm sorry.

You think humans are horrible

You think our Government is a joke

You think polls are bullshit which to me tells me that you do not believe in voting.

again, I'm sorry. At least you have your family and friends.

There would probably be less murders in detroit if there were 10,000 troops on humvees rolling throught the streets.

there would be alot more murders in iraq if there were not that many tropps. I do not think that this is a fair comparison.i would much rather live in detroit then and city in iraq.

also they are not showing all murdes or deaths just ones that have shit to do with the army.

They are not going to report it when one iraqi guy shoots another iraqi guy in a bar fight or something.