Clubplanet Nightlife Community

farenheit 9/11 discussion thread!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

ill see u tonight when we will spark up the liberal fatty if u will...cuz conservatives dont smoke...they started a war against it in the 80's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

LOL

Again, the war on drugs was over on 9-11

LOL

Tonight we PARTYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if ur so sure of this i welcome u to fliptoniaaa so we can sit and ill commence to run circles around u!!!!!!!!!!!! my wife at times gets surprised by me. and shes been dealing with me for 8 years....i even surprise myself sometimes...so if i can surprise those closest to me.....u will be no challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D but since i put this u will now come to me with a no matter what i tell u u wont be surprised attitude!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL..stop sprinkling PCP on ur joints...:tongue:

I finally got to see the documentary today. It was alright. The Bush bashing was evident, although at times it might have seemed to go over the top, but hey, it's a documentary against Bush and his policies, way of handling issues, etc. not to praise him :tongue:

The information given was slanted, yes, but that's whole point. He wants to show everyone his point of view. Same goes if someone did the opposite of what Moore has done; which in fact there is one being made and is coming out the end of this summer "Michael Moore Hates America". It goes both ways. You may not agree with what he is saying, but there is truth/facts behind it. I'm waiting for that Moore Hates America film to come out as well and see what they say.

Michael Moore is great at what he does. I give him A LOT of credit for that. I was a getting a little teary eyed towards the end of the film. I also praise him because he stands up for what he believes :clap:

One thing I have concluded from this film:

Everything boils down to $$$$$$$$$$

And it's amazing what some people will do to get more and more of it; lots of lies and deception......

agreed !! i see its not only music we agree on mr groove !

ok...everyone shut the fuck up...I am now taking command of this country, first thing I'm getting rid off as of right now is that stupid freedom of speech bullshit...Flip,m go in the kitchen and make me some soup, Koky wash my car and make it shine bitch...or else... :gang: everyone dies!!!!

peace! :)

I saw the movie this pass Saturday ....Truthfully ...I'm not a republican..or democrat...independent you cay say ..but than again not really...

Michael Moore deserves props for what he did ...After watching that movie..WOW...President Bush ..he cares more about MONEY ..like his dad too..Money..Money..MONNNNEY!!...than people ..and thats the bottom line...

To some WAR = Making money ...n then too others it means DEATH!!

This WORLD is in crisis...no lie...We are sooo lucky to live in a country like the USA..but the people that run the goverment...??? Most are evil souls...full of greed ....4suree!!!

Like they say ...the Rich get RICHEERRR..and the Poor get POOREEERR....

Now...thanks to Michael Moore ..I think closed minded people can see the reality of things in this world .....Come on guys ...this guy is not in it for the money..or for politcal reasons...He is a film maker...and a damn good one at that ...

This is the best movie ive seen. This Documental portrays the dark truth behind Bush's Administration. Moore may be a lefty, and is definetly one sided, but the purpose of this documental is to show the truth to the american people, a truth that the general media is scared/controled to show. And I find it very "ignorant" to say that this is ANTI-american/soldiers and such. Go watch the movie, and you people judge for yourself.. I can tell you my point, others will give you theirs.. the best thing to do, is for you to go watch this movie.. it will definetly educate you about who Mr. Bush is.. and has been.

Hey Obby laugh all u want kid...by the way ..have u seen the movie?? If u have and still feel it's bullshit...then what can I say ..time will tell...

But that link ..u have there ...is full of it...Everyone is going to have there opionon on this ..but for what its worth ...atleast the movie is opening people up for discussion...and thats whats impotant....

The USA media is controlled by the goverment...of course some out there will say that Moore got the facts twisted or just showing one side of it..or even better ...that he has no proof of what he is saying ...Whatever!!!

Atleast Moore has balls to say his 2 cents...

Bush doesn't care about us....why should we care about him

If you got money n have power ..then maybe Bush will think your important.

but the purpose of this documental is to show the truth to the american people

lol... good one!!!

if you think anyone is interested in the truth anymore you are delusional.

bush has an agenda, moore has an agenda, neither of them cares about the truth, they just both should get to the bottom of it, and whip em out and see who has the bigger dick.

ok so i finally caught it over this last weekend, and thought it was a well-done one-sided political commentary. i appreciated moore's sociological perspective, it is very relevant and important to be reminded of. i felt like i was informed about some things, such as the bush family's connection to the saudis and the bin-laden family. pretty fukt up if you ask me. other parts were a little to "cheap" for me, like playing the go-go's 'vacation' in the background of footage goerge w on vacation. just looking at bush makes me laugh, he doesn't need to be accompanied my music!!! but at the same time it kinda lightened the tone, which could be good to juxtapose some of the other parts that are very intense- i left at the end with quite a tummy ache. overall i'd say it's worth seeing eventually, whether you catch it in the theatre or wait to rent it. :aright:

I got a chance to watch it this weekend and thought it was pretty good...one of the things that struck me the most was seein the reaction of the audience...at least 3 people around me cried and a couple others left early. The other thing which i though it was good was how they show the way most recruiters focus on the lower income neighborhoods to get new recruits and the way they get all these kids to sign up.....anyways yea you could say the documentary was one sided but reagardless it was worth it..definately recomend watching it.

I got a chance to watch it this weekend and thought it was pretty good...one of the things that struck me the most was seein the reaction of the audience...at least 3 people around me cried and a couple others left early.

yeah, one guy yelled out "horse shit" really loud at one point, and at the end of the movie the audience clapped, i'd say this definitely has more effect on an audience than most movies do.