Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Sex Board Meetup Review**

phatman

i had an awesome time!

it was great meeting everyone.

Rosa and tony - a pleasure as always!!! you two are such a beautiful couple! im so happy for you!!

Apotheosis - awesome seeing you again!!

DG & Apples - why did you all bounce? sullivan was poppin! great meeting you guys !!

marcid21 & clubkat - way to break it down on the floor ladies !!!!!

Phatman - The man, the myth, The legend ! it was great meeting you!

Gabo - :aright: lol

Monique - It was awesome meeting you! Those pics you got on here do you NO justice!

Julisa - I know you dont post on here....pero mi amor, me estabas volviendo loco!!! :love2::makeout::love:

Thanks for giving me the inspiration to find my cell phone too! :funny:

mad love to whoever i left out...i was kinda hammered so i dont remember eveyone i met.

got to karma round 10:15.

It was pretty nice, but i kinda thought the drinks were a little overpriced and kind of weak. its a VERY nice spot tho. the decor is beautiful

sullivan was BANANAS!!!! :bounce: as usual. no other place in the city cept for filter 14 and shelter compare.

IM still hurtin from dancing so much.

after giving some friends a ride home, i get a call on the celli. Met up with some friends at Discoteque for Exacta and Whitmore afterhours at 530, 6 am. Music was sick as usual but was feeling a bit crackish and we left around 8am. hit up a diner, stuffed my face. got home round 1030 11. knocked out around 1 from all the redbull i had through the nite.

we definately gotta do this again!!!

how bout at my next gig in july???? sound like a plan?

more alcohol and house music !!!!!!!!

they were playing all the good shit at b lo... started off with some ludi... and then some biggie... and then some old school 2pac...

it was good...

spirit was a bit not my thing... some wack ass house/trance.. or whatever that banging noise is...

monique, whatever her name is... was fucking hot...

Julisa - I know you dont post on here....pero mi amor, me estabas volviendo loco!!! :love2::makeout::love:

Thanks for giving me the inspiration to find my cell phone too! :funny:

....ah...so that was her name...lol...and thank me too for making you ask that guy to get his ass off the couch where your cellie was....and yes julisa and monica are some pwetty ladies....

....ah...so that was her name...lol...and thank me too for making you ask that guy to get his ass off the couch where your cellie was....and yes julisa and monica are some pwetty ladies....

indeed bro thanks!!!

dude that guy was trippin face :laugh: he didnt wanna get up. thank god i found my crappy ass celly. its a pos but its got ALL my numbers :half: u da man bro! :bowdown:

Monica was Julissa acting all drunk and shit last night?? :laugh:

Decile que el Miercoles tiene que venir a Central para mi

cumpleanos, vos tambien.. :love:

Did you guys take mug shots or what???

...she def wasnt drunk or acting it...towards the end she was thinking about work the next day...she looked exhausted....and the only person that had a camera was doris...she'll prob email me or pete some of the shots...me, her and dyanna were takin retarded shots on the couch toward the end of the night...lol

indeed bro thanks!!!

dude that guy was trippin face :laugh: he didnt wanna get up. thank god i found my crappy ass celly. its a pos but its got ALL my numbers :half: u da man bro! :bowdown:

...nah pa...you da man...i wasnt the one that had julisa's culita grinding me out on the dance floor...lol...

some chic stepped on my pinky toe with her heels too :(:mad:

...did you see the guy on the dancefloor with the broken leg?...i stepped on his cast while dancing with my chunky shoes...lol...i apologized and he was like, "just be careful"...after giving it more thought, i wondered why i should be careful if he was the stupid fuck chillin on the dance floor with a cast?...

...nah...i shoulda tried to break his other leg...;)...fuck 'em...i was there once...years ago i sported a cast on the dance floor but i was actually dancing with it on (had a boot over the cast)...i had to drink like 10 vodkas first but i pulled it off...